Had anyone ever had this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had anyone ever had this happen?

Hey all, some of you might remember me from a little while back with my fitness and PE log chronicles, well, I just wanted to give you all an update on some big changes that have happened with my body, all over, almost 3 months ago things started to really get busy, school work up the ying yang, but I still managed to PE and work out and go the distance, at present Im actually 260 and I feel great. Over time shit started getting busier and busier, so I had to choose what I had to put on hold, so I chose PE, better to be healthy with a healthy wang right? Anyway, as time went on and my workouts started getting more focused and detailed I noticed changes with my body, I started growing again, in the course of 3 months I went from being 5'11" to 6'1", measured by the doctor on a routine check up a little over a week ago, not only that, but my facial hair has started to become thicker and fuller, almost bristly, and last but not least, I noticed some natural growth with my penis. My original starting stats were 5.5 BPEL and 4.0 EG, then sporadic PE took me to 5.8 BPEL and 4.1 EG, then after 3 months of consistent PE I got up to 6.3 BPEL and 4.3 EG, bt as mentioned before I had to sacricfce PE due to my busy scedule and put PE on hold, I noticed that my penis got bigger without PE it started to feel heavier and there was a noticable change, especially in girth, I never measured becouse of being busy but a couple of days ago, I deciced to measure and at present I am exactly 7 BPEL and 5 EG, a pretty good measurement I must say lol, but those measurements really took me by suprise, I went from being a little below average to being a little above average, I must say that even though I noticed these changes before I feel really great . Anyway, the doctor told me that its not un heard of for men to go through a second growth spurt, I just wanted to know, has anyone ever have this happen to them? A second spurt to take them by suprise in all dimensions? lol, well, anyway, I just wantedf to share my story with you all, I look forward to get back into PE when I find the time, looking for a full time job right now, I'll have a new goal and routine set up.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

How old are you?
    Starting (04.25.11): NBPEL 6.125" BPEL 6.69" MEG 4.44"
    Latest (10.10.11): BPEL: 6.875" MEG: 4.5"
    Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"

Progress Log (JP90 & X4)

Comment

Good to see you post again wolf! Wow, I wouldn't mind something similar happen to me! Hehe.

I believe you're early 20's right? What stuff have you been doing on the fitness front?
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

wow nice gains my man. how old are you?
        Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
        5/30/11
        NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
        BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
        6/30/11
        NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
        BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

I experienced the "usual" growth spurt my junior year in high school (grew nearly 4" over the course of that year - my body was in pain all the time) and again when I was around 23-24 when I grew another 2". Don't recall if my cock experienced any additional growth during that time. My doctor told me that it's not uncommon for some men to continue to grow (at least certain parts of their body) well into their mid 20's.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Wow nice gains Wolf. You've now given me renewed hope that my penis might have a second growth spurt through puberty.

Comment

Good for you and congrats, Wolfmesser.

I had no secondary growth spurts that I can recall nor did my dick do anything special. It measured 5.5 NBPEL the first time I measured it in the 80s and measured exactly the same this past January.

I need a way to go back to 1983 so I can tell myself about PE. I'm envious of those of you who discovered PE in your late teens/early 20s, so if any of you young whippersnappers own a time machine, I'd like to borrow it, please.
              Beginning Stats (1/31/11): NBPEL - 5.5 x 5.0 EG - Boring!! :rolleyes:
              Current Stats (5/5/11): NBPEL - 6.25 x 5.125 EG - And who said PE doesn't work? ;)
              Goal (by 9/1/2011): 7 NBPEL - THEN it'll be a party!

Comment

From what I gather, every male's penis goes through a 'thickening' phase immediately after the end of their natural growth spurts.

Comment

Thanks guys, great to be back, yeah it was definantly a suprise at that, flaccid still shifts because of being overweight but there has been noticible increases there aswell, yeah I am in my early 20's, 21, i'll be 22 in August.

Hey Aidan, Still same old same old, weights and lots of cardio, ive upped the cardio since about a month and a half ago, so the carsio Ive placed a higher priority than weights atm, once I get to 200-220, then i'll put greater emphasis on weight training.

I feel very greatful for this spurt, I feel much more confident, and it gives me even greater purpose to keep going, just a note to all the guys under 25, our bodies are still developing, some finsh earlier than others and some later, but don't ever sell yourself short, life works in very mysterious ways lol
                  Wolfmesser
                  Last edited by Wolfmesser; 05-16-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                    Wow nice gains Wolf. You've now given me renewed hope that my penis might have a second growth spurt through puberty.
                    Originally posted by Wolfmesser View Post
                    I feel very greatful for this spurt, I feel much more confident, and it gives me even greater purpose to keep going, just a note to all the guys under 25, our bodies are still developing, some finsh earlier than others and some later, but don't ever sell yourself short, life works in very mysterious ways lol
                    I guess me being over a decade older than 25 that i shouldn't really be building my up my hopes about a second bout of puberty giving me a bit of extra dick. Oh no.

Comment

Hey wolf these are great news. We have almost the same age, I'm also 20 years old and I'll be 21 on September. I hope this growth spurt happens to me too
                      BPEL: 6.875"+0.625"
                      EG: 4.5"+0.315"

30/8/10: 6.875x4.5"
                      25/5/11: 7.375x4.5"
                      1/4/12: 7.375x4.815"
                      4/6/12: 7.5x4.815"

Short Term Goal:7.5X5

Long Term Goal:8x6

Comment

Yeah man, it could happen at anytime, but as a reference I would ask your parents, aunts or uncles to see if its probable, like on my dads side, they all matured early and my dads been 5'9" since he was 16-17, while my mother went from 5'8"-5'9" in her 20's, same with my uncles on my mothers side, they all shot up to 6'2"-6'4" around my age, so I might still be gorwoin who knows, but Im happy lol, guess I'll have to wait and see.

Comment

I'm too 21 , any inch or centimeter more is very welcome .

Comment

Working...
                          X