All in my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in my mind

Why is it after stretching I feel that my penis is going somewhere and im positively minded, I then start to edge and when Ive finished I think to myself Ive just ruined the last months work and start thinking to myself that my penis wont grow now as Ive just done an edging session. Could it be guilt? I used to feel guilty after I masturbated.

Do you edge without cumming? Keep a log of your size before and after and see if it is ruinning your gains. This might hellp you get over what you are feeling? I bet you will find out that it is not negatively affecting you at all. There's no reason to feel guilty after masturbating everyone does it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
    Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
    Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Originally posted by JFPowertop View Post
      Do you edge without cumming? Keep a log of your size before and after and see if it is ruinning your gains. This might hellp you get over what you are feeling? I bet you will find out that it is not negatively affecting you at all. There's no reason to feel guilty after masturbating everyone does it.

Sometimes I cum, sometimes I dont. Its not ruining my gains it must all be in my head.

Comment

I wank at least 3 times a week sometimes everyday and it has not stopped me from getting early gains, I think it is all in your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
          I wank at least 3 times a week sometimes everyday and it has not stopped me from getting early gains, I think it is all in your mind.

Definatly all in my mind.

Comment

I would have to agree with you, because like 1471988 I jo 2 or 3 times a day and I am having gains.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
            Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
            Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Working...
            X