Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm-ups; Technical issues

Dear PEers,

I am planning on starting the JP's beginner routine soon. I have a question concerning the way you guys prepare yourselves for the workout, in other words, what methods of warming up do you use to reach a state which is adequate to begin an exercise. When I first read through the site, I noticed most of you use "rice socks" which are presumably heated up via microwaves. This is where my noob issue comes in. Firstly, I don't exactly understand what a rice sock is (and if there are any other similar alternatives?). And as second, I do not own a microwave. Would I need to buy one or do you guys have anything other to do the heating up? From my amateur view heating up via hot water sounds consistent, but that would take way too much time in the shower, so it's out. I will appreciate any advice..

Thanks for reading..

You could warm up in the bath/shower or use a hot wet wash cloth.

Comment

Take an old sock, fill it with rice, close off the open end, then microwave until it's warm.

Comment

Keep soaking a towel in hot (not scalding) water. Wrap it up for a few minutes, basically until it's not warm anymore, then re-heat and re-apply.
        Do this for 10-15 minutes.
        BAM! Warm-up.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

you could use a hot water bag, a heating pad or hot cloth wraps, as long as you warm up the area of your groin andwang you wil be fine, good to repeat at the end of your session too
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I use a heating pad, it works great.
            Starting (November 2007):
            BPEL: 6.25"
            MEG: 4.75"

Current (May 2011):
            BPEL: 7.5"
            MEG: 5.125"

Would be totally thrilled with 8" x 5.5"
            Dream of having 9" x 6"

Comment

I just stick my dick infront of my bathroom space heater for a few minutes. That's the lazy man warm up.
              Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
              My gains are measured in moans.

Comment

shower head

Comment

Heating pad for me, plus I can apply during streatching.
                  Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
                  Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
                  My Progress Thread

Comment

Thanks for the reps guys. I'm still a bit uncertain should I get a microwave or a heating pad. The problem with the pads is that they are particularly large in size, so wrapping it around my unit would be kind of sloppy with all the excess pad hanging off or stuff..and the thing with the microwave is that I don't want one of those big ass boxes that consume too much space in my already limited size place, so I'm looking for something tiny. I'll see what I'll do.

Another question regarding warm-ups..which area exactly should I expose to heat? The unit only, or the area around it as well, like beneath the scrotum?

Thanks for reading.

Edit; I just read KingPole's thread on fowfers. He mentions that he uses this technique as a warm-up method also. Does he really mean that they are the only way he gets ready for a workout? If so, this sounds appealing, since I wouldn't require any gadgets then..
                    sickone
                    Last edited by sickone; 05-15-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

I think I'm the only one who does this, I get big mug of hot tea and take it to my bedroom and press the mug against my cock til it's glowing with heat!, lol I know it sounds a little bit crazy!! But it's the best option for me it's a lot more secretive and far quicker for me to do.

Comment

yep, your the only one who does this, at least the only one who admits it but your avatar is cool so I guess its OK.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                          I think I'm the only one who does this, I get big mug of hot tea and take it to my bedroom and press the mug against my cock til it's glowing with heat!, lol I know it sounds a little bit crazy!! But it's the best option for me it's a lot more secretive and far quicker for me to do.
                          Oh the pain ye shall endure if thou should let the mug slip from those fingers .....
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                          X