Drunk Jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Jelq

is PE a good idea when you are drunk as I am about to and have had a few..

No. It's a very very bad idea. Nearly impossible to keep a good watch on your PI's when you're drunk and cannot function properly.

Comment

Bad idea man. As you are probably aware, alcohol effects judgement and pulling on your penis with faulty judgement can't be good!

Comment

Originally posted by wilbbigrich View Post
        is PE a good idea when you are drunk as I am about to and have had a few..
        While drunk you might accidently rip your penis off. So i wouldn't risk it if i were you.

Comment

well i'll let you know how it went cause I got to do it really. I have had about 4 cans now and am a light weight. I will try not to pull too hard aaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhh

Comment

well i'll let you know how it went cause I got to do it really. I have had about 4 cans now and am a light weight. I will try not to pull too hard aaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhh
            You are being very silly. Have your drinks tonight then do your PE tomorrow. It makes sense.

Comment

If you don't want to yield to our advice and go off and do something stupid, for easy future reference, https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/.

Comment

It depends on how long you have done pe for and how smart your are when your drink. Lol. It's not smart to be rotten drunk and do pe because you could do something stupid. But if you are at home playing a game or watch tv and started drink If you don't keep your wits about you you can course a really bad injury like everyone is saying.I have hang while ihave had drinks a few times, at a weight I have used many times sober and reach fatigue and have done lubes jerks after my hanging safely. Then I normally have sex after it. But once I notice I start getting tipsy or when the alcohol hits me I stop immediately or if I feel mild pain. Like I said you have to be smart.

Comment

Probably not worth it considering the risks.

You have impaired judgement and a decreased pain response (will not be able to properly gauge discomfort or the "stretch" feeling. Not to mention being under the influence affects your blood stream. Your blood is thinner and has less oxygen. If you are pushing toxic blood into your penis it probably wont yield the same benefitial results as it would if you were using clean, sober oxygenated blood.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

Tomorrows Headline Story:

MAN TEARS OFF HIS OWN DICK, ALCOHOL THOUGHT TO BE A FACTOR.....
                    ​The enemy of good is not bad
                    The enemy of good is better

Comment

I was going to then suddenly felt real tired. I don't mean to ignore advice but i'm really in need of that big dong you know.

Comment

I was going to then suddenly felt real tired. I don't mean to ignore advice but i'm really in need of that big dong you know.
                        I have done it. Kinda.
                        I wasn't drunk, but buzzed. Either way it didn't go well.
                        Fast and inconsistent pressure. Not even worth the time, rest would have been far better.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                          I have done it. Kinda.
                          I wasn't drunk, but buzzed. Either way it didn't go well.
                          Fast and inconsistent pressure. Not even worth the time, rest would have been far better.
                          But how do you even have time for PE when you are so busy sending people offensive, anal messeges about imperfect grammar and abiding by the very strict grammar policy.
                          Last edited by Guest; 05-16-2011, 03:12 PM. Reason: I am not making absolute, perfect sence?

Comment

Hey wil, no reason for that at all. Don't even think about that; it's not tolerated here and it's just not nice.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                            X