- 06-03-2008 #1
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Leeds, England
Thought this may be of interest to some people...
Oo-er! And you thought pelvic exercises were only for women | Mail OnlineStarting BPEL 5.25" x EG (mid) 4.75"
Goal BPEL 8.5" x EG (mid) 6.5"
Dream as is you'll live forever. .. live as if you'll die today
- 06-03-2008 #2
Very interesting, thanks for posting!!!
I found these comments to be of special interest:
"These muscles can become weak for a number of reasons: constipation or chronic coughing, being overweight, lack of fitness or arterial disease. "
"'Men who are able to get an erection, but cannot maintain it for long enough will benefit particularly from strengthening their pelvic floor,' he says."
Last edited by Iguana; 06-03-2008 at 04:27 PM.May 2006: 5.75" X 4.5" - Now: 7.44" X 4.875"
Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.
- By JonPop in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-29-2011, 01:17 PM
- By incre68 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-27-2008, 12:01 AM
- By cman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2008, 01:20 AM
- By zyx_1111 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2008, 12:41 PM
- By king large454 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2007, 05:30 PM