I looked around for a thread addressing this but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. If I just missed it, hopefully a mod will know where this belongs and move it.

I've found (and subsequently lost) several threads/posts on hanging or I would refer to them right now to post supporting and/or conflicting testimonies, but I've been wondering about the variable effectiveness of hanging dependent on direction and Loss of Tug. My personal experience (especially after PE) is that I notice considerably greater flaccid stretched length between 12 and 2 o'clock than I do in any other direction. Is this true for most? My question is about whether the benefits of working against the tug apply to the effectiveness of the hanging stretch. Since it's hard to imagine doing a handstand with weights swinging from your johnson, this may not be something too many guys ever even consider. They stand up, gravity pulls down, so the penis is stretched where gravity dictates. Simple as that. I just want to know if there's anything to support the idea that hanging against the tug provides more or less of the benefit of doing stretches against the tug. Could it be more productive? Is there something I'm unaware of that would suggest that it's likely to be counterproductive?

Thanks in advance.