Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL gains

Hi everyone,

I've been doing PE for almost 3 months now and I've noticed a great evolution on my bpfsl. It was phisically impossible to reach the mark of 21cm before, and now I can(starting bpfsl stats was 18.5cm). Now the big question is: will this reflect on my bpel?

Well, I didn't measured it yet but on may 21st I'll take all the measures to check the progress and hopefully I'll reach my 3 month goal.
    My EQ is pretty good so I'm very optimistic.

Good luck to all.
    Start-----------------BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.1" BPFSL 7.28"
    (3 month goal)-----BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.75"
    current--- may/21-BPEL 7.7" x MSEG5.5" BPFSL 8.1"
    (6 month goal)-----BPEL 8" x MSEG 5.8" BPFSL 8.7"

Sounds like you're makin good progress. Congrats!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Definitely a good indicator. Good luck bro, don't give in to measuring properly until you are ready and you will be pleasantly surprised...

Comment

well guys, I supose to take the measurements tomorrow, but since I'll be at my girlfriend's I decided to do it today. AND I have to say I'm really glad about the results. After 3 months PEing I've reached my 3 month goal on the dot. Both for lenght and girth.
        Before I was bpel 7" and mseg 5".2 . Now I'm bpel 7".5 by mseg 5".5 I think I'll create a sucess stories topic later.

As most people here, I'm also aiming for 8 x 6. We'll see

Thank you and good luck to all.
        Start-----------------BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.1" BPFSL 7.28"
        (3 month goal)-----BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.75"
        current--- may/21-BPEL 7.7" x MSEG5.5" BPFSL 8.1"
        (6 month goal)-----BPEL 8" x MSEG 5.8" BPFSL 8.7"

Comment

I have discovered that my bone pressed flaccid stretch is more an indicator of my eventual flaccid gains than it is my bpel measurements. I'm pretty sure I could get more length by hanging or just focusing on stretching my ligs--but I would sacrifice EQ in the process, and what's the point at my size, right?

Comment

Working...
          X