Question to the Health Penis Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to the Health Penis Minister

Hey guys I am new here and I have some few questions to the PE experts. I haven't started PE yet.

My Physical Details

Height : 5"6'
    Weight : 68 kgs

Penis size Flaccid
    long : 3"8'
    girth : 3"8'

Penis size Erect
    Length : 5"
    Girth : 4"8'

It's sure I can make my dig bigger but how much bigger should I make according to my height?
    How much longer and thicker can my dig be?

Dude, it depends on what YOUR comfortable with........your cock is nobody elses....its yours and for that matter do what makes YOU feel satisfied....gd luck deciding....
    Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

Penis size shouldn't be something that one bases on their height. Go for what you want, within reason.

Comment

As big as you need it to be.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

OK thanks guys, my penis is rock hard at the present size. Do I loose my erection after making it bigger? What about blood circulation? My age is 27.

Comment

If PE did that, would anyone be here doing it? What's the point of having a bigger penis if it isn't healthier and doesn't work?

Comment

You should be realistic about your gains brother , or you are going to fail due to frustration .

Before worrying about how much you can gain , you should focus on gaining something in the first place .

It takes time , it takes dedication , it takes a lot of effort .

My advice is that you take it 0.25 inches at the time , small goals until you are satisfied .

Also as far as I know please note that it can take you YEARS of PE if your goals require gains of 1 , 2 or 3 ( is 3 inches even possible ? ) inches ,

good luck
              Start :
              09/05/2011
              BPFL :
              4.7 in ( 12 cm )
              BPEL :
              7.1 in ( 18 cm )
              MID Girth :
              5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
              10/04/2013
              BPEL :