Help Please! Pain when I pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please! Pain when I pee

This has happened to me enough times for me to take it seriously. If I complete a session, ejaculate, and pee (in that order) it causes pain. Sometimes just a mild, burning discomfort. Sometimes it really fucking hurts. Like someone lit a fire in my junk. These three steps must happen in succession, but not necessarily immediately after one another. I can finish a work out let's say at noon. Then if I masturbate or have sex or whatever anytime within 4 hours (4 is the most I've noticed; could be more) and ejaculate, and then pee afterwards I'll have this pain.

The pain seems to be localized in my urethra. I don't know if that area becomes more sensitive after ejaculation, which would make sense why pee would hurt it. But the pain really only kicks in if I've done PE relatively recently.

I think the pain is worse the more intense my workouts are. Could I be squeezing too hard or using exercises I shouldn't be? I usually do stretches, followed by a mix of jelqs and supra slammers. I started PE around the start of this past January, and although I've had a couple of breaks since then I believe I am conditioned.

Anyone else experience this or have some insight? I (and my penis) would greatly appreciate any and all help.

-Rip

You need to see a doctor. Sounds like a UTI.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I thought so at first to - and not to say that that's not the case, but it seems more than coincidental that the degree of pain is directly correlated to the intensity of the PE workout. I also exhibit no other symptoms of a UTI related to a bladder infection- no cloudy/bloody urine, no cramping, no fevers, and absolutely no signs of a kidney infection whatsoever.

Comment

Could be your lube retracting into the urethra ... maybe it's causing the discomfort. What are you using?
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Does the pain continue when you're not peeing, and seem like it feels slightly better when you relax and go pee again? Could just be that you're being way too rough and causing irritation and possibly cut(s) in your urethra leading to an inflamed urethra. You should still see a Urologist about that and get checked out.

Comment

I use a generic lotion as a lubricant (some cheapo variation of a lubiderm) but I don't think that it's anything to do with lubrication as pain only occurs if I ejaculate, not after every single PE session. This could be through either sex or masturbation.

The pain usually goes away within 15 minutes or so after I pee, and now that you mention it it does feel slightly better if I sit down, relax, and pee again. Is it possible to get an inflamed urethra due to over-vigorous exercising?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip View Post

The pain usually goes away within 15 minutes or so after I pee, and now that you mention it it does feel slightly better if I sit down, relax, and pee again. Is it possible to get an inflamed urethra due to over-vigorous exercising?
              Very much so. It's usually mostly caused by vigorous sex or masturbation that is just a bit too rough. I know that pain; it's like you just want to stand in front of the toilet and keep forcing yourself to piss.

Best to take some time off from PE, sex and masturbation to give yourself some time to heal. A week or so should be good enough. If it still hurts much after that, seeing a Urologist is probably on the cards.

Comment

I'm with the guys who suggested seeing a doctor. If you do have a urinary tract infection, the sooner you get on antibiotics, the better. You really don't want to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                  Very much so. It's usually mostly caused by vigorous sex or masturbation that is just a bit too rough. I know that pain; it's like you just want to stand in front of the toilet and keep forcing yourself to piss.
                  Yes, that is the exact thing that I'm feeling. I'll take a week or so off and in the meantime check my insurance plan to see what a visit to the urologist would run me. Thanks everyone for your input, I really really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                  X