Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streching technique

Hi people!
    I would like to ask some advise about stretching. My problem is that I can't stretch really hard! My dick just slips away from grip. Doesn't matter whether I do it with OK grip or with 3 fingers.I'm circumcised. Maybe someone can give me a useful hint? Maybe to use some stuff to improve skin adhesion.,or something like that. Because I think I do stretching not hard enough.

First skip the lube. If you use a wash rag or hand towel to warm up see if you can get a better grip with that.
    Nothing better to do...

Comment

Baby powder. Something like that. I use it. Feels nice down there anyway.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

i guess im just bad at warm ups, what i do is whenever i have to urinate i go to the bathroom, go pee then do 30 second stretches in all directions then do at least 10-15 circle stretches each way. i know its not ideal not to warm up but i am young and still live at my moms house and its hard to find the time without arousing suspicion.

all the best and keep trying new ways you ll find one that works great
        Ty
        bpel:8 1/4'
        eg: unknown
        best luck :)
        Ty
        nbpel:9.25'in
        eg:6.75'in
        short term goal:nbpel 9.5'in
        long term goal: 10'in
        total gain from start of routine: 1.25"in

Comment

Originally posted by Mojobro1 View Post
          First skip the lube. If you use a wash rag or hand towel to warm up see if you can get a better grip with that.
          I use the lube only after stretching, before jelqing. Wash rag?! Maybe, I`ll try, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
            Baby powder. Something like that. I use it. Feels nice down there anyway.
            I was thinking about kind of powder, like the one used by rock climbers or athletes. But it will be easier to buy baby powder. Thanks, I will try.

Comment

Originally posted by inferno2104 View Post
              I was thinking about kind of powder, like the one used by rock climbers or athletes. But it will be easier to buy baby powder. Thanks, I will try.
              Rag or powder. Both work well. Granted the rag will leave indentation from the material but no big deal. As long as it's comfortable.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Don't know..., Baby powder wasn't much better
                Maybe I`m just trying to stretch to hard? But I feel like I can stretch harder, without injury.

Comment

I can remember a weightlifter saying he would never use babypowder for a good grip before a lift because it's too slippery. I agree with this because when i tried it for stretches my hand was constantly slipping. So now before stretching i always give my penis a good wash so it's nice and dry and my grip is excellent.

Comment

when gripping have fingers of hand pointing straight out,thumb pointing to side so you have L shape or reverse L shape if left handed.
                    When gripping go as deep into the L shaped formation as you can.Close your grip thumb should be on top, fingers pointed to 11 o'clock
                    position at this point. then curl fingers up into palm o hand. I'm not really great at describing things,so if is confusing I'm sorry.
                    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                      when gripping have fingers of hand pointing straight out,thumb pointing to side so you have L shape or reverse L shape if left handed.
                      When gripping go as deep into the L shaped formation as you can.Close your grip thumb should be on top, fingers pointed to 11 o'clock
                      position at this point. then curl fingers up into palm o hand. I'm not really great at describing things,so if is confusing I'm sorry.
                      I'm not confused. You described it very clearly. Repped!

Comment

I use a rag, Usually something very soft and it helps alot. I wrap under my glans and it makes it very easy but be careful. just because you wrap it doesnt meen you should pull your dick off. Good luck
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have a paper towel around while jelqing, so that after I just wipe the lube off of my hands and junk, and then wrap it around my dick. It makes a great grip and doesn't apply excess pressure to any specific points

Comment

if your fingers form a circle try and close that circle as much as you can and grip hard.
                            best luck :)
                            Ty
                            nbpel:9.25'in
                            eg:6.75'in
                            short term goal:nbpel 9.5'in
                            long term goal: 10'in
                            total gain from start of routine: 1.25"in

Comment

Working...
                            X