is that possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that possible

hi i am a new member here but not to PE i have been doing it for at least the past 2 or 3 years not on a regular basis but have got great results with it. now that i am a member i am taking it more seriously. for the past 3 days i have been doing stretches and today i thought maybe i should measure and to my disbelief i have gained at least an 1/8' of an inch, is this possible?. my routine goes a little like this its not ideal but it seems to have worked for me so far. i go to the bathroom and urinate or at least pretend to (i still live at home with my mom so privacy is an issue) when im done i do 30 sec stretches out, side side, up, down slapping my penis against my leg or massaging in between sets to get the blood flowing. then i do 10-15 circle stretches each way. and ill try and do this 5 times a day. i wouldnt highly recommend you do this program, i only feel it necessary to go without a warm up because i have been doing it for a while and i feel i am conditioned enough. also i forgot to say i have been taking the supplements resveratrol, l-argenine,magnesium, zinc, and b12. i think especially the argenine has been helping

hope this helps, tell me what you think
    Ty
    bpel:8 1/4' (+1/8')
    eg:unknown
    systematyler
    Last edited by systematyler; 05-18-2011, 02:24 PM. Reason: forgot somethin
    best luck :)
    Ty
    nbpel:9.25'in
    eg:6.75'in
    short term goal:nbpel 9.5'in
    long term goal: 10'in
    total gain from start of routine: 1.25"in

Always when I go to the restroom I do stretches. I do them regularly as much as I can, but not more than 2 minutes or so.
    I do nothing advanced, just straight out. I have a curve so stretching straight might help with that. Never understood why
    you should do these circle motions anyway. But perhaps target each tunica respectively with more strength.

I pull pretty hard. But I am conditioned for it, nothing any newbie should ever deal with.

I think its a great way to increase the length and a faster growth.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

thanks for the response. i do really hard pulls as well, also i think circle stretches are good they almost feel like they target tissues that arent hit with directional stretches.

thanks
      Ty
      Ty

Comment

Ypou may want to tranfer some of your workouts to the shower or bathtub. Warm shold always be done. Is it inpossible to gain 1/8 of an inch in 3 days.........no......anything is possible with PE.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Ypou may want to tranfer some of your workouts to the shower or bathtub. Warm shold always be done. Is it inpossible to gain 1/8 of an inch in 3 days.........no......anything is possible with PE.
          i find it a little too slippery though and i dont get as good of a stretch. im sure ill have to make up for it later with alot of kegels lol

thanks
          Ty
          Ty

Comment

Working...
          X