- 05-20-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
In February I started the JP routine. I did a pretty consistent job, and although my gains were small (.25'', which could just be within the margin of error....as an aside, I really wish there was an easy and accurate way of determining penis volume, that would really be the best way of measuring total size.) I've been happy with my gains in EQ and am more than willing to keep going. (I've continued doing the JP routine, added more stretches, long-duration kegals along with the quicker ones, and more jelqs. I've also started doing 5-10 sets of Super Slammers, although I haven't made that part of my regular routine.
At the beginning of May, my wife and I both graduated from graduate school. She is home pretty much all the time due to having a job that doesn't start until July (a medical residency). As a result, my routine is all jacked up, and has no consistency. For a couple weeks, I did almost no PE at all, save for kegals. In the past week, I've re-worked my routine to doing the JP method at night or in the early morning with dry-jelqs (of which I am not a fan) and minus the the V-jelqs. I'll try to continue and improve this alternative routine for the next several weeks. In mid-June, we will be going on a 7-9 day trip to Europe, so PE will definitely be difficult if not impossible during that time. When she starts up with work again and I have my mornings before class to myself again, I'll be able to get back to a real routine. In the meantime, does anyone have any pointers? I'm fine with not having any real gains during this time, but I'd like to at least maintain what I have accomplished so far. Has anyone else had this situation? I would imagine so.
Also, I know that some of you are open with your spouses and girlfriends about your PE, but I'm sorry, I'm just not there yet for a number of reasons.
- 05-20-2011 #2
Do it at 4:00am like I have to. Nice and quiet. Just me and my space heater.Wife does kegels - I do PE. Life is good.
My gains are measured in moans.
- 05-20-2011 #3
I got curious what my whacker volume was at one point, and came up with a pretty good method for measuring.
1. You need a vacuum pump and penis tube to do this. I have a Vacu Tech 2x8.
2. Work up a solid erection by looking at pictures of your wife or boyfriend (Jennifer Anniston also works well) and put a rubber O-ring on your dick near the base to hold the blood in. You can get these in Plumbing department at Ace Hardware. Tell the nice man you are doing penis measurements and need some of those really huge O-rings and don't forget compliment him on the excellent selection.
3. Put your hard dick in the tube and connect the plastic vacuum line to a funnel. Funnel in water until there is no air left. Use warm water you idiot.
4. Now carefully take the pump off without spilling the water. This works best by pointing your dick down.
5. You see where I am going with this. You now have a tube half full of water (or completely empty in my case), and you need to measure the water you got out of it. Precise measuring cylinders are available at Walmart in Housewares. Tell the nice lady you are measuring your tally whacker volume and you need something with an extremely small volume, because there is almost no water in your vacuum pump tube when you take your throbbing cock out of it. She'll understand.
6. Now that you have the water measurement with your totem pole in it, you need the volume of the empty tube. To get your penis volume, subtract the with penis volume from the without penis volume. Let your wife know immediately what it is she wil be waiting in suspense and baited breath.Where there is PE, there is happiness and excitement.
Start, Oct. '10:
BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
2014: BPEL 8.0"
2025: BPEL 36.0"
- 05-20-2011 #4
well that just about sums that up, would you like to ask him another question?Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 05-20-2011 #5
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- 06-13-2011 #6
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Well, I have been able to work PE time in to my day again. Mornings before school, and in the shower. I've measured, and it seems I'm just a bit over 7.5" now, so everything seems to be fine.
- 06-13-2011 #7
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
I would take your "educated mature wife" to dinner and explain your new adventure in PE. She should be receptive to the idea since it is really for your personal sexual prowess! Otherwise all the sneaking around will sabotage your gains. Plus if you get caught she will think your masturbating???
Once I opened up (very hard to approach the subject) I started gaining. Once you gain a lot she will know your doing something!!!
Good luck bro!!
- By luweesz in forum Success ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM
- By Jeks in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2011, 07:34 AM
- By Realman in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2010, 02:19 AM
- By Mattyluv in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 10-31-2010, 10:16 AM
- By welchhungarian in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2008, 05:18 AM