Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7in x 6,5in any problem if i get bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7in x 6,5in any problem if i get bigger?

i am 7 inches x 6 inches around
    (6,5 at the base and the head is 7inches around). my goal is to be 8inches length but would that be a problem to get rock hard if i get any bigger?
    john_mgm_uk
    Last edited by john_mgm_uk; 05-29-2011, 03:19 PM.

Welcome to the gym john,
    Your stats are really impressive. You shouldn't have any problem of EQ if you practice the exercises that you find here correctly (in fact these exercises helped many men with erectile dysfunction) but keep in mind that, some women might have some difficulties to accommodate with your size if you get bigger (I'm thinking of your girth!)...
    Here's a good link to start with: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

No, it wouldn't. Even if your EQ (Erection Quality) would drop, you could exercises to have a rock hard penis again. You could try to do some kegels. Here is the link: Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Comment

never mind. i posted too soon.

Comment

Not to start anything,but what can you fit it in now. I thought it was a red bull can already. Just saying! More power to you!
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Yes, more power to you! If that's what you want then go for it. I bet most women, especially after childbirth, can learn to handle the girth. At least for me, I've noticed tightness varies with every girl regardless of their size, but the length was always proportional

Definitely keep us up to date! It's be great to see if you can get a lot longer without getting "too" thick. GL!
            Summer 07' - 6.1" BPEL, 3.8" EG - began PE
            Summer 09' - 7.0" BPEL, ~4.5" EG - clamp during masturbation, no PE
            February 11' - 7.5" BPEL, 4.9" EG - started PE seriously again, 30min 3x a week
            Late May 11' - 8.0" BPEL, 5.2" EG
            Goal By 11' - 8.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG
            Overall Goal - 9.0" BPEL, 6.0" EG

Comment

(6,5 at the base and the head is 7inches around). my goal is to be 8inches length but would that be a problem to get rock hard if i get any bigger?
              Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
              Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
              Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by john_mgm_uk
                Um, you asked this question already as your initial post and you were given answers.
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                  That made me laugh too hard. Not cool man.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Oh, I get it now, ha ha ha........
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X