A question for the big guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the big guys?

I'm sorry if this kind of thread has been made before. Like a lot of guys on here, my original goal was to reach the 8" x 6" measurement. I'm starting to believe that this might be too large now, especially in length. To look at, I'm sure it would be amazing but for sexual purposes only, it would be important for me to bottom out during sex.
    So, this is for all you big guys out there, lets say, if you are BPEL 7.5" and above or EG 6" and above, or both. In your experience, does this size cause any problems for you while having sex? I mean, with that length do you have any problems putting it all in? With that girth, do you have any problems receiving oral i.e. teeth scraping glans or tired jaw?

I'm starting to reassess my goals now, thinking maybe BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.75" maybe be better as a sexual tool ( although I would still love a 6" girth ).
    Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
    Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
    Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Yes had issues with the length during vigorous sex for some time with numerous partners . As my girth neared 6" have had some issues with that also.

Comment

Haven't really come across anything I would consider a big issue. Unlike a lot of guys, I actually like a little teeth during oral - not a lot but a little.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
        Haven't really come across anything I would consider a big issue. Unlike a lot of guys, I actually like a little teeth during oral - not a lot but a little.
        You like teeth during oral? I can't imagine that. My ex got some teeth on my dick once during oral and I can't say I enjoyed it........it didn't hurt but it wasn't overly comfortable.

I'm not quite the size mentioned in the OP's opening post BUT I've had no problems with my size what so ever. I can bottom out and it's not too thick to fit into a woman's mouth so I'm good
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Peg, MrBD -- your comments would be more useful if you included your stats! Not everyone here knows exactly what size you are.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
            You like teeth during oral? I can't imagine that. My ex got some teeth on my dick once during oral and I can't say I enjoyed it........it didn't hurt but it wasn't overly comfortable.

I'm not quite the size mentioned in the OP's opening post BUT I've had no problems with my size what so ever. I can bottom out and it's not too thick to fit into a woman's mouth so I'm good
            LOL - dude, I'm not talking about biting or havin her gnaw on it like a Slim Jim or somethin! But a little scrape every now is nice.

Comment

I do not have a problem with my wife at 7.33" BPEL but if she brings her knees up by her shoulders I will be banging her cervix I personally would not go over 7.5" length
              Girth at 5.950" MSEG I use lube and can not just slip it in I work it in and takes about 2 minutes to get her fully comfortable so I can fit in all the way but when I do its a nice tight fit. I am stopping at 6" Mid Shaft.
              My opinion is when guys get a girth size of 5.6 - 5.7" and larger, up to 6" girth will really reap some good benefits for
              yourself and your woman when it comes to sex.
              Confidence boost through the roof knowing if you have sex with 90 - 95% of woman out there she will not be disappointed in your size, but rather impressed.
              Starting Stats
              BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
              BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
              I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Batwoman : Thank you, I was just thinking the same thing. I hope they'll come back with their measurements.

Pegasus and MBD : thanks for the replies.

GettinThereOK : Emmmmm, I think you've got there already You are frickin huge, man. Now, your girth is 6.77, I presume that this is base girth because I can't see a human mouth opening enough for that size Also, BPEL 8.2, am I right in thinking that BPEL becomes NBPEL when having sex, as in the fat pad gets pushed to the bone when you are fully inserted? 8.2 is a lot of cock to put in. It doesn't hit your woman's/women's cervix?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin Life View Post
                  I do not have a problem with my wife at 7.33" BPEL but if she brings her knees up by her shoulders I will be banging her cervix I personally would not go over 7.5" length
                  Girth at 5.950" MSEG I use lube and can not just slip it in I work it in and takes about 2 minutes to get her fully comfortable so I can fit in all the way but when I do its a nice tight fit. I am stopping at 6" Mid Shaft.
                  My opinion is when guys get a girth size of 5.6 - 5.7" and larger, up to 6" girth will really reap some good benefits for
                  Confidence boost through the roof knowing if you have sex with 90 - 95% of woman out there she will not be disappointed in your size, but rather impressed.
                  Thanks for posting Livin Life, I agree with your opinion. Lol, it's because of you I started this thread. You told me you wanted to stop at BPEL 7.5 x 6 and this got me thinking. Your goals are now my goals I think our initial size BPEL was similar but you started well ahead in girth. I hope I will be able to reach that size.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin Life View Post
                    Livin Life, is it correct that your Base Girth is 6.8"(huge)? That's around an inch bigger than your MSEG. I remember you saying that your sex life improved when you got your MSEG over the 5.7/5.8" mark. Do you think your Base girth size is just as important when having sex? What was your Base Girth when you started PE?

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      Peg, MrBD -- your comments would be more useful if you included your stats! Not everyone here knows exactly what size you are.
                      Sorry, 7.25 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                        LOL - dude, I'm not talking about biting or havin her gnaw on it like a Slim Jim or somethin! But a little scrape every now is nice.
                        Sorry, the scraping is what I was referring to.....I just worded it badly. "Gnaw on it like a Slim Jim".........man is that an image...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                          Sorry, the scraping is what I was referring to.....I just worded it badly. "Gnaw on it like a Slim Jim".........man is that an image...lmao
                          Man, I've seen some vids where they ladies did that to the guys ... Either those guys had no feeling in their cock at all or they numbe it before the scene!!! Freaked me out ...

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai View Post
                            Livin Life, is it correct that your Base Girth is 6.8"(huge)? That's around an inch bigger than your MSEG. I remember you saying that your sex life improved when you got your MSEG over the 5.7/5.8" mark. Do you think your Base girth size is just as important when having sex? What was your Base Girth when you started PE?
                            Yes Base is 6.8" when I first started it was most definitely smaller at base.
                            Base girth is very important its at the first few inches of the vagina were most of the nerves are for sensation and
                            it puts pressure in the G spot area so I am told and have read
                            Starting Stats
                            BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                            BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                            I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

I'm 7/7.5 inches bpel and 5.2/5.5 eg. My girlfriend says my size is perfect for her. I can bottom her and, in some positions, I can hurt her cervix. But she likes when I go deep and I have to struggle a lot to keep the rhythm. It requires very well conditioned abs. Thats why I'd like to grow about an inch in lenght, so I'll no longer have to struggle so much to reach the deep.

Concerning girth, I think I'd like to grow about 0.5". I think 5.5/ 6 inches is ideal. Sometimes I hold my penis at the base while penetrating her( like doing Uli's) and she complains its too thick. So I think 5.5/ 6 inches is the ideal for my gf.
                              So yeah 8x6 would be the perfect size for me.

BTW I love when my gf bites my cock hard. It doesn't hurt much after some time cus you penis gets conditioned. I also love when she pulls my cock out of her mouth vigorously making a loud snaping noise LOOL
                              Start-----------------BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.1" BPFSL 7.28"
                              (3 month goal)-----BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.75"
                              current--- may/21-BPEL 7.7" x MSEG5.5" BPFSL 8.1"
                              (6 month goal)-----BPEL 8" x MSEG 5.8" BPFSL 8.7"

Comment

Working...
                              X