Thread: Blood transfusion - help guys
- 05-25-2011 #11
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
you gave me the best answer of many here.
I have some further questions though.
1. is it normal that people who had transfusion previously to need a new transfusion?
2. What are the effect of transfusion, will the individual be more active and energetic like anyone else?
3. I have noticed that I suffer from concentration problems, something which is a symptom of anemia, will my concentration improve after transfusion?
4. let say the amount of blood in my system is 3 litre, is there anyway to increase the blood to normal level of 5-6 litre without transfusion
Thank you for your response
I have booked a meeting with a doc next week.start ( 2011-02-01) EL 5-5.3 " EG 4"
goal: EL 6" EG 4.5"
- By Bathmateuser in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2010, 07:05 AM
- By monaug5 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:09 PM
- By kingpole in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:17 PM
- By Dawgsownsling in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:48 AM
- By Noobgun in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-26-2008, 10:33 AM