Thread: General Time Investment
- 05-24-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
I know it's different for everyone, but I realized that I work well by making short term and long term goals. Since I know little about it, I'll defer to the experts. Can I get some general estimates of how long would it take to reach a long term goal of 7inx5.9in (non-boned pressed? Assuming I used just techniques such as manual jelqing and stretching. Just some REALLY rough estimates: is it a 3 year thing, 6 months (not including JP beginning routine).
Of course, you'd need some basic info.
no "fast-growing genetics"
Currently 6.2in x 5.5in (avg, yeah, whatever)
So it'd be an increase of .8 inches in length and .4 inches in girth.
Is it even possible?
- 05-24-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Those gains are possible. Nobody can say for sure how long it takes for you to grow.
For me, I gained an inch of length in seven months... I'm fairly certain it took somewhere from ten months to a year for my half inch girth gain.
It really varies too much person to person.
I would say 1-2 years for all that. Maybe more, maybe far less.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By Dangler in forum The GymReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:09 PM
- By bostonresident in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2011, 07:13 AM
- By Huey in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:10 PM
- By syncere in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:34 AM
- By pe2damax in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-29-2009, 05:48 PM