Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Edging' ok on non training days?

Hi Guys,

My current pe program is: a hot shower warm up, 2 hour stretch with andropenis extender (no idea if this is a good/bad extender it's just the one i bought), 20 minutes of jelqing and 3 x 1 minute Uli's. I do this 2 or 3 days on 1 day off. I was just wondering if you think that edging on non training days would be detrimental to gains?? I find it difficult to leave it alone, lol. Do you guys do any light training on off days?

Cheers

Originally posted by cloudbreak View Post
    Hi Guys,

My current pe program is: a hot shower warm up, 2 hour stretch with andropenis extender (no idea if this is a good/bad extender it's just the one i bought), 20 minutes of jelqing and 3 x 1 minute Uli's. I do this 2 or 3 days on 1 day off. I was just wondering if you think that edging on non training days would be detrimental to gains?? I find it difficult to leave it alone, lol. Do you guys do any light training on off days?

Cheers
    If you are doing 2 - 3 days on the make your day off your day OFF !
    Starting Stats
    BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
    BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
    I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Cool,

Thanks Livin, I wasn't sure if Edging was considered a full exercise or whether it was something that could be done anytime like jai stretches.

Comment

From what ive read an dheard, its best to just do nothing apart from a few jai stretches or kegels while you go tot he bathroom to allow that whole area to rest, but its all dependent on ur body cues. If ur still gaining, and dont have fatigue or the like, then its not broke so nothing to fix.
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

I agree with bxitachi...from what I can tell you should probably rest, but in the end, I think you should just watch your PI's and see what works for you. If you do it and you still have positive PI's and are still gaining, then why not. Otherwise, if you have negative PI's from it, give it a rest!
          Better Than Yesterday, Everyday

Starting (March 19 2012): BPEL 6" x EG 5"
          Intermediate (Jan 1 2016): BPEL 6.5" x EG 5"
          Re-start (Oct 8 2017): BPEL 6.25" x EG 5"

2018 Goal: BPEL 7" x EG 5.5"
          Final Goal: BPEL 9" x EG 6"

Comment

Working...
          X