hard flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard flaccid

I've been looking for a few hours on a thread that could explain to me what hard flaccid is but nothing i found really described it for me. I'm curious because i'm thinking that I may have it but I don't know what the symptoms of hard flaccid are.

My flaccid hang has gotten a little tougher but I wouldn't say that it's hard and i can do helicopter shakes just fine with it. Also i don't have pain in my workouts which is 2 or 3 sets of the jp 90 day streching routine and 20 minutes of wet jelqing. My EQ is greater than ever and i finish my workouts with a 20 minute edging session and a 10 minute warm down.

If anyone has had hard flaccid or knows what the symptoms are, i'd like to know what it is.

no suggestions yet?

Comment

I thought i've gotten a hard flaccid once a while ago, but now I think about it, it maybe just anxiety.

If you are not sure what it is, just know this, you will know for sure if you have it. If you are not sure, then you are fine.
      AP90 member.

Comment

Oh okay. Thanks! So if i did have a hard flaccid then would it be really hard like an erection almost?

Comment

Originally posted by raider View Post
          Oh okay. Thanks! So if i did have a hard flaccid then would it be really hard like an erection almost?
          Np, like I said. If you really have it, you won't even need to ask about it, because it's very obvious. Your flaccid state will feel really hard and not comfortable almost all day long.

Also, since your EQ is rocking, I am sure you are fine.
          AP90 member.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks again!

Comment

heyy like i can get an erection and everything but sometimes when im flaccid my penis feels hard.... is that hardflaccid

Comment

People will recognise the difference between a hard flaccid and simple turtling, just like MwP said...
                Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Im so depressed from this... is hard flaccid curable

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber44 View Post
                    Im so depressed from this... is hard flaccid curable
                    Yes and no. Not really. But some people have found was to lessen it a lot.
                    I honestly don't know much about the subject. Search around the forum, there are plenty of threads.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

ive never felt more depressed in my life... is hard flaccid also pschological
                      Bomber44
                      Banned
                      Last edited by Bomber44; 06-04-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

It can be.
                        Sometimes if you truly, TRULY believe that you have a disease/disorder your body will actually show the symptoms of it.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I have hard flaccid. Tons of people have hard flaccid. It is extremely difficult to get to go away completely. There are some who have it and have good erections, some that have severe ED with it and numbness. People drive themselves mad with hard flaccid, yet it is something that is generally kept under wraps in the PE community for fear of scaring people.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...hread-124.html

120+ page thread on people with hard flaccid ^^^

One of the men with hard flaccid decided to create an entire website devoted to the condition and trying to find a cure, because so many people are struggling.

If you are questioning if you have hard flaccid, you probably have it. There is no other reason for a flaccid penis to feel stiff like that.

www.hardflaccid.org

And to answer anyone elses questions, hard flaccid is not hard like an erection. It can be described as a stiff flaccid penis. You could describe it like there is a feeling of a rubber tube running down the center of the shaft. It may be shrunken and cold. But no, you can still bend it normally, it is just abnormally stiffened.

Comment

But i didnt PE ever or anything like that

Comment

Working...
                            X