Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a nice 8"x6" but loosing anal sex chance?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a nice 8"x6" but loosing anal sex chance?

I do not know what you are thinking but as many of you I am trying to get 8"x6". Nowadays I am curious about loosing my anal sex chance with a girl. Even with my current size,although I had a long preperation( giving her an oral,motivation,using enough lubricants and so on..) it was painful for all the girls I had anal sex with,by the way it was not their first time. Now I wonder if I get bigger size,will I loose all my chances? 8"x6" would be great for my self confidence,vaginal sex pleasure( especially for some positions like doggy,you have to be too close to penetrate if you are not big enough) but what about anal?

It's all about priorities bro - bigger dick vs stickin it in the ass. Some ladies can take the size, others can't.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I think the majority of us here realize that we sacrifice some things when we do get larger but I would think when it comes down to it we do PE for ourselves before anyone else. If you want an 8x6 then go for it, it's your dangle you can do with it what you please.
      Start - 5" x 4.6"...ish (no clue when I actually started PE)

4/1/12 - 7.25" BPEL x 5.25" MEG
      11/23/12 - 7.5" BPEL x 5.375 MEG
      11/23/12 - 8.125" BPFSL

Short Term Goal - 8" x 5.5"
      Long Term Goal - 9.5" x 6.5"

Comment

If you're not a homosexual you shouldn't worry about that.
        Last edited by sekeris; 05-25-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
          If you're not a homo you shouldn't worry about that.
          What does it mean? Cannot you say your opinion in a kindest way? It is painfull for many girls since ass cannot enlarge more than 6-7 cm diameter during sex.

Comment

If you're not a homo you shouldn't worry about that.
            sekeris, this post is highly uncalled for and rude. Change your attitude. You've been warned.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
              It's all about priorities bro - bigger dick vs stickin it in the ass. Some ladies can take the size, others can't.
              I would think even with a 6" girth you could still have anal sex with a chick..........it's all about technique and plenty of lube isn't it?
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Anal sex definitely requires a lot of patience and lube to be pleasurable. I love it.... but think that I might have limits. My man is about 5" EG and he feels HUGE when he slides into my ass, even with lots and lots of preparation. Could I handle him (and enjoy it) if he were 5.5"? I think so. How about 6.0" EG? Honestly, I think that would be sooooo big that it would end up being painful most of the time. I would be willing to try with him, if he were that big, but I don't know if it would be fun.

I am also not at all sure that I would have been willing to try anal sex in the first place if I had been looking at a 6.0" EG cock. Now at least I know that I like anal.... but could I have gotten relaxed enough and experienced enough if he were 6.0" to start with? I rather doubt it.

Comment

Always enjoy your insight... Does help keep me grounded in my aspirations. Makes sense the "intimidation" of seeing 6+ would make things less likely to happen, even if they are possible.

Nice perspective.

Comment

What does it mean? Cannot you say your opinion in a kindest way? It is painfull for many girls since ass cannot enlarge more than 6-7 cm diameter during sex.
                    If you're not a homosexual, there's no reason to do anal sex in the first place.
                    Last edited by sekeris; 05-25-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

If you're not a homo, there's no reason to do anal sex in the first place.
                      Wow... just wow.
                      AP90 member.

Comment

Wow... just wow.
                        What? No seriously explain why would anyone want to fuck a woman in asshole? I have never understood that.

Comment

If you're not a homo, there's no reason to do anal sex in the first place.
                          #1 calling anyone a "homo" is rude and unacceptable
                          #2 some people -- including many heterosexuals (which includes women) enjoy anal sex and think nothing is wrong with it.

You are broadly insulting a lot of people here today.

Comment

#1 calling anyone a "homo" is rude and unacceptable
                            #2 some people -- including many heterosexuals (which includes women) enjoy anal sex and think nothing is wrong with it.

You are broadly insulting a lot of people here today.
                            Homo is from homosexual, what's so rude about that?
                            But why do they enjoy that? I understand why homosexual men do that, because male "G spot" or something is in the ass. But why heterosexual men? Because of small penis or what? A lot of people said I should do anal sex because of my penis shape but I rather die a virgin than do that.

Comment

What? No seriously explain why would anyone want to fuck a woman in asshole? I have never understood that.
                              I, too, has no interest in stick my unit into the A-hole. However, it's obvious that a lot of people (both men and women) enjoy anal sex. Not just for men, it can be a very pleasurable experience for women if it is done right.

By your logic, fuking women in the mouth can be sick too by some people's standard.

No need to call people "homo" for enjoying themselves.
                              ManWithPlan
                              Last edited by ManWithPlan; 05-25-2011, 10:18 AM.
                              AP90 member.

Comment

Working...
                              X