LOT is 8 so what exercise for length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOT is 8 so what exercise for length?

I've determined my LOT is a solid 8 but not really sure what exercise is best for increasing length. I've looked everywhere for a link or guide to point me, pardon the pun, in the direction of what routine I should follow. Can anyone suggest a plan, direction or how to work length with a LOT of 8?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Sirramm View Post
    I've determined my LOT is a solid 8 but not really sure what exercise is best for increasing length. I've looked everywhere for a link or guide to point me, pardon the pun, in the direction of what routine I should follow. Can anyone suggest a plan, direction or how to work length with a LOT of 8?

Thanks!
    The LOT theroy has ben disproven as an efective guide.
    Best to jelq in al directions.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Really??? I've read so much on the subject and I've never seen that it was disproven. Nevertheless...what is the best, fastest, way to increase length? I have more than enough girth just looking for the length.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirramm View Post
        Really??? I've read so much on the subject and I've never seen that it was disproven. Nevertheless...what is the best, fastest, way to increase length? I have more than enough girth just looking for the length.
        If you have plenty of girth but want only length i sejest jelqing below 60% erection level.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X