Thread: Double Uli's for Girth
- 05-25-2011 #1
Wrap one uli grip around your fully erect pecker. then wrap an other Uli grip just above it. Or you can wrap a Uli grip at the base and another Uli grip just below the glans, hold for 30-60 seconds. Five reps should start you just fine the first week.
Now i have not done double uli's before just though of them going to try them out tonight.
I would say this is not suitable for newbies and this would definately be a very advance exercise.
- 05-25-2011 #2
If the area under a squeeze doesn't get as much development, wouldn't two grips be even more ineffective? Guys doing uli's should have monster base girth if this isn't true.
- 05-25-2011 #3
- 05-25-2011 #4
- 05-25-2011 #5
- 05-25-2011 #6
- 05-25-2011 #7
Going to try these tomorrow night! thanks kingpoleDec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"
- 05-25-2011 #8
- 05-26-2011 #9
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
Rbi, so how did it work on the glans?
- 05-26-2011 #10
To be honest I can't say if it did anything. What I did find though was that my glans got just as hard doing a single uli hold vs. the two handed uli, so I quit doing the doubles after a few weeks. My glans is firmer now when I am erect than before I started PE, but I can't contribute it more or less to any one exercise. Overall it is also larger simply because my overall unit is larger now, and my glans has at least kept the same proportion.
- By NP97 in forum The GymReplies: 12Last Post: 11-24-2010, 07:51 PM
- By kingofdajungle2010 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 10-09-2010, 04:38 PM
- By NP97 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:02 PM
- By pussymonsterintraining in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2009, 08:35 AM
- By slanker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:39 AM