What to do....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do....

So I have been researching about PE on and off for like over 6 months. And during the time I have been jelqing too, I did Jon Pops 90 day workout and I saw no gains. After a workout session my penis is pumped up and looks good. Next day in the morning it has a positive P.I: dick is erect and hard as rock and don't get turtling at all. After I told myself the workout didn't work for me I tried to change it up a bit. Every consecutive jelq I did was 5 seconds each up to 150 and my grip was a bit tighter than before and after every session, the next day it was just another positive P.I. If I have a boner my dick feels like it's bloated and also ready to blow up, but not in the sense it hurts. And I was wondering if it's still good to do your PE's with that in mind, if this doesn't make it's probably because I'm typing it late at night fatigued -_-

Someone please give me some help

Ok after that session I talked about, my dick being bloated and all I forgot to mention that in an erect state if I do one kegel it kinda hurts like some sort of tease of a pain, I hope you guys understand what i mean, and I'm asking is it ok to still PE; like a 2 day and one off schedule?

Comment

You won't always gain with JP's routine. Many just get EQ gains. Anyway, figure out what you want (length or girth) and go for one. If you're done with JP's you'll be able to do intermediate exercises.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

What are eq gains???

Comment

Gains that come from improving erection quality.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
          X