Need advice !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice !!!

Hey guys i am new here been wandering the forums for 2 months now.. I Need an advice relating to testosterone ethanate.. I had suffered from luekemia when i was 3-4 years old and had undergone chemotherapy .. Due to this reason my testicles wont produce testosterone they are very low.. I did go to doctor but very late when i was nearly 19 year old as i couldnt masturbate still and had a small penis .. less then 4 inches .. And testosterone was suggested to me 250 mg per month .. And after that i did see improvements my penis has grown to 5 inches but the girth is way less .. its just 3.7-3.9 inshes .. I was wondering Should i increase the dosage to 500 mg 2 times a month for 4-6 moths ?? i am 23 year old atm and dont think have gone through full puberty i do have full pubic hair but dont have chest hair and very little facial hair ..in my family we do have a lot of chest hair and facial hair i am nothing compared to them still ..as i heard in puberty penis is last thing that grows after facial and chest hair..so i was wondering increase dosage might help speed up the process .. DO you guys think i could still be going through puberty or this is it ?? it wont help anymore and my penis wont grow anymore ??? as for most guys it stops at 23 years .. But i started puberty at age 19... the doctors here arent giving me any clear advice about it ..

I am was considering this increase because i dont feel that horny as i used to and as i have started going to gym as well for the past 5 months that also uses up some testosterone ??
    reality
    Last edited by reality; 05-29-2011, 07:12 PM.

Guys don't stop growing usually till around 25, bro becareful, if you up your dosage too much your body can fight back by turning the Testosterone (if its been input too high) into Oestrogen, which may even store as gynocomesia (basically breast tissue, for examples google it).

Givven your circumstances I'd advise you to see a doctor first to get a proffesional opinion.

If you need to do it, then try it for a week, and monitor your body (pay very close attention to your nipples if they start feeling puffy or inflamed then cut back, this can be the first signs of your body turning it to oestrogen and storing it as breast tissue. Also monitor your mood, if you start becomming depressed for no real reason, this can be again another sign of your body turning it to oestrogen)

I really hope a more experienced menber can answer this, please search for one on here and direct them to this thread if you dont get any responce from them.
    All the best

Comment

Yes i know about this and i was considering of using proviron with it to stop testosterone converison into estrogen..doctor had already prescribed it to me earlier but i kinda keep going on and off this med .. so if i increase the dosage i might as well go regular on this med as well...proviron does stop estrogen formation right ??
      And i think the advantage of testosterone ethante is that it is in a oily solution so it is released in to the body slowly i think ??..
      one thing i missed out was i had stopped taking injections for about 6-7 months in between as i was lossing hair.. then started again as i couldnt take the depression of looking to young and small size .. i could live with baldness ..but not with a small penis ..
      I had gone to doctors but they kinda piss me off with unclear answers ..

Comment

So you are 5" by almost 4", right? That's below average, but not a lot below average. I'm sure there are other men here who are your size. Why don't you try starting a serious jelqing/kegeling routine to see if you can gain some naturally? Regarding the lack of facial and body hair, hells bells, I have little hair on my body, except in the pubic area, and I always had less facial hair than most men I have known. My arms are like hairless!!--always were!! You know, some women LOVE hairless men. I wouldn't fret about it so.

Comment

yes i am considering to start pe as well.. but i was considering the injection as a side help..to facilitate pe..

Comment

As I said:
            <quote> 'If you need to do it, then try it for a week, and monitor your body (pay very close attention to your nipples if they start feeling puffy or inflamed then cut back, this can be the first signs of your body turning it to oestrogen and storing it as breast tissue. Also monitor your mood, if you start becomming depressed for no real reason, this can be again another sign of your body turning it to oestrogen)'
            Do PE with taking the doseage, however look into ways to naturally increase your testosterone levels, e.g. sports, weights, arrousal, etc.

You don't want it that your body has to become dependant on meds, so I'd highly advise seeing more natural ways of also increasing Test and then slowly weeming off the meds, so that when your body gets everything back in line, it wont require meds to create the Testosterone it should be producing its self

Comment

Going to the gym overall will increase your testosterone levels aswell by the way, just make sure you don't run into taking things like Tribbulus Testris if your taking your other Test meds it could over do it, for more info on Tribbulus google it man.

Comment

thank you for the reply monkofdark12 ..i will keep a lookout for those signs..and about increasing natural production i guess ill try that aswell..
                has no one else in here tried testosterone injections??

Comment

I would not increase meds without the advice of a doctor and if you feel like your doc doesnt give clear answers consider another doctor. Monks advice about going to the gym is great advice, your body can increase its own testosterone production with weight training and also listen to goingfor11by7, you should always try a manual routine before you try upping your meds, youve nothing to lose by trying it, best of luck to you.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

i know but it pushes me into depression that i look 18-19 year old instead of 23 ..and a small penis..i have visited about 5 doctors but all of them dont get it..all they say its normal but for me it isnt..i believe atleast i should get the things my genetics had to offer.. but it is delaying it ...i guess ill consult a doc again before taking this step..
                    and one thing i am confused about is should i go to a urologist or endrocrinologist??
                    thank u guys for your reply..

Comment

Working...
                    X