Cock ring making me lazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock ring making me lazy.

So I have been doing PE off and on for the last 7 months. I have gained about .4in in length and girth over this time. I recently purchased a cock ring with a clit stimulator and suffice to say it's marvelous. I probably gain another .2/.3 in girth/length while using it bringing me roughly to 7.3/6 and my GF LOVES it. Unfortunately this adversely effects the consistency I have with my PE routine because I can hear how much my girl enjoys just this small increase. Do you guys think I should stop using the ring entirely? I probably have not touched pe for about 3 weeks now and feel fine, but my motivation to CONSISTENTLY practice is wavering. A peripheral concern I have is that I don't want to rely on the cock ring all the time. It feels great for the big O, but I don't want to always use it I guess? My end goal for PE is 9/7, I'm currently 7/5.7 and I'm giving myself a two year window to hit that goal, but I think this cockring may slow me down lol. Any thoughts?

If you've been PEing for 7 months already, you've already made close to, if not all your newbie gains. So to go from 7x5.7 to 9x7 in two years will require you to be a fast gainer, have motivation all throughout those two years, and know exactly what's good for you.

From what I understand, the cock ring gives you situational gains, which isn't what you want judging by your goal. You can keep using it if you like it and your girl likes it, but only as long as it doesn't actually demotivate you to PE.
    Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by PeacockJ View Post
      So I have been doing PE off and on for the last 7 months. I have gained about .4in in length and girth over this time. I recently purchased a cock ring with a clit stimulator and suffice to say it's marvelous. I probably gain another .2/.3 in girth/length while using it bringing me roughly to 7.3/6 and my GF LOVES it. Unfortunately this adversely effects the consistency I have with my PE routine because I can hear how much my girl enjoys just this small increase. Do you guys think I should stop using the ring entirely? I probably have not touched pe for about 3 weeks now and feel fine, but my motivation to CONSISTENTLY practice is wavering. A peripheral concern I have is that I don't want to rely on the cock ring all the time. It feels great for the big O, but I don't want to always use it I guess? My end goal for PE is 9/7, I'm currently 7/5.7 and I'm giving myself a two year window to hit that goal, but I think this cockring may slow me down lol. Any thoughts?
      you are already big and you goals are unreal in my opinion.. you could aim for a solid 8x6 bone pressed that is a very respectable cock btw...
      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
      G
      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Originally posted by MrMonroe View Post
        If you've been PEing for 7 months already, you've already made close to, if not all your newbie gains. So to go from 7x5.7 to 9x7 in two years will require you to be a fast gainer, have motivation all throughout those two years, and know exactly what's good for you.

From what I understand, the cock ring gives you situational gains, which isn't what you want judging by your goal. You can keep using it if you like it and your girl likes it, but only as long as it doesn't actually demotivate you to PE.
        I see. Also I stated I have been doing pe OFF AND ON for the last 7 months and by that I mean I start JP90 for one month stop for 2 start for one etc. I have never completed the full 90 days ever. I figure two inches is the END goal I just put two years up as some sort of time indicator not actual expectation. I do believe that I will be AT LEAST 8X6 within two years which would be fine as well, but I really think I'll gain more. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by PeacockJ View Post
          I see. Also I stated I have been doing pe OFF AND ON for the last 7 months and by that I mean I start JP90 for one month stop for 2 start for one etc. I have never completed the full 90 days ever. I figure two inches is the END goal I just put two years up as some sort of time indicator not actual expectation. I do believe that I will be AT LEAST 8X6 within two years which would be fine as well, but I really think I'll gain more. Thanks for the response.
          Well the only way to find out is to do it consistently. Which brings me back to the original point of this thread: if the cock ring is making you unmotivated, that'd be the only "real" reason to stop using it. However, if you find that you can motivate yourself while using it, then there's no real need to stop.

In any case, I do believe that permanent gains are better than situational gains. (i.e. gaining a permanent .3 inches through PE is better than putting on a cock ring and only gaining that .3 during the time it is on) But like I said, this is my opinion, so really, in the end it's all preference.
          Slowly cutting down on sleep... who needs it, anyway?

Comment

Dude I say keep using the cockring and use it as motivation. You see how much your girl likes your dick when its just that little bit bigger, so imagine what she's gonna be like when u gain even more. Everytime my gf comments on my size and girth it just makes me love PE even more and want more. Your goal is large but who know what you can reach until you give 100 percent. Good luck!

BBS
            Start Feb 01 2011
            NBPEL 6 2/16"
            BPFSL ?
            MEG 5.6ish"
            BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
            NBPEL 7 3/8"
            BPFSL 8 1/8"
            MEG 6"
            BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

I'm missing why you can't do both? Think of the cock ring as a PE device for you girth. It's not consistent maybe, but it's still engorging your member beyond it's normal state which in the long run could add girth. Now supplement it with a regular, consistent(!), length routine like manual stretches and light jelqing and you'll wind up with a pretty powerful routine to meet your goals. Seems like the ideal routine!
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
              BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
              BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
              MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Originally posted by User235 View Post
                I'm missing why you can't do both? Think of the cock ring as a PE device for you girth. It's not consistent maybe, but it's still engorging your member beyond it's normal state which in the long run could add girth. Now supplement it with a regular, consistent(!), length routine like manual stretches and light jelqing and you'll wind up with a pretty powerful routine to meet your goals. Seems like the ideal routine!
                This makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

Gotta agree with the others, it can only help, both mentally and physically. I use mine to edge so i dont get used to it mentally for exercising but get a nice fatty for my boner time.
                  bpel -6.25in
                  girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                  BPEL -7.5 in
                  NBPEL - 6,8 in
                  Girth)- 5.5
                  Goal:
                  NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                  Girth- 6in max
                  My Journal

Comment

Are there any hazards with cockrings, like leaving it on too long or having it be too tight? I worry about necrosis setting in.

Comment

I was worried about the same thing... The blood thats in your dick needs to be recirculated otherwise wouldn't you get unhealthy damage and varicose veins?
                      Summer 07' - 6.1" BPEL, 3.8" EG - began PE
                      Summer 09' - 7.0" BPEL, ~4.5" EG - clamp during masturbation, no PE
                      February 11' - 7.5" BPEL, 4.9" EG - started PE seriously again, 30min 3x a week
                      Late May 11' - 8.0" BPEL, 5.2" EG
                      Goal By 11' - 8.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG
                      Overall Goal - 9.0" BPEL, 6.0" EG

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                        Are there any hazards with cockrings, like leaving it on too long or having it be too tight? I worry about necrosis setting in.
                        yes if it too small. If youre new to them or just not into a firm ring like me, get a rubber or leather one with a easy release. I have about 3 rubber ones of diff sizes but nothing that hurts. Ive thought about the hardwear ones i seen in the banners but metal on my junk scares me too much.
                        bpel -6.25in
                        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                        BPEL -7.5 in
                        NBPEL - 6,8 in
                        Girth)- 5.5
                        Goal:
                        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                        Girth- 6in max
                        My Journal

Comment

Working...