Training intensity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training intensity

I'm a month and a half into a conditioning routine (Plan to do another 6 weeks) and I'm trying to plan what routine I want to start after finishing the routine and taking a week off to ensure full recovery.

I know from the gym that "Progressive overload" is the only way to gain size and strength and I would assume the same would be applied to PE - My question is how often do you guys increase the intensity of your workouts and how do you do it (More excercises, reps or longer tension?)

I'm considering buying a stretching device as I feel this would make overloading easier to measure - Does this seem a good idea?

Originally posted by IDH View Post
    I know from the gym that "Progressive overload" is the only way to gain size and strength and I would assume the same would be applied to PE
    A lot of people think enlarging the penis is like enlarging your muscles, well it's quite different really. If after a few weeks you feel like your routine isn't enough, add a few more reps or increase the intensity slightly, you'll get the feel for it. The last thing you want to do is increase the intensity each time every so often, you'll end up hurting yourself that way.

For your routine, you can always make your own. People usually post their routines in their progress logs, so you can get plenty of ideas there from guys who have similar goals. What I currently am doing is a more intense variation of JP's routine with a few changes.

Consistency is more important than intensity. Decide on a routine and follow it, gains will follow.

Comment

When i decided to increase the intensity of my workout, I added another set of strecthing(2 sets total) and slowed down my jelqing strokes by 2-3 seconds(5-6 second strokes)

Comment

adding sets/reps. Id dissuade using more manual force for a while, or even ever simply because its harder to guage just how had u can or are pulling (vs weightlifting where u add 5lbs u know its 5lbs heavier). My routine i add 1-2% percent reps everytime out until my positive indicators diminish in which case i rest, than restart lower.
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

Working...