Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muscles use proteins to grow. What does penis use to grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscles use proteins to grow. What does penis use to grow?

Hey guys, I was just reading an article on how muscles use Protein and Carbs to grow and this question came to my mind. There's gotta be certain nutrients or elements the penis uses to grow after workouts, right? what would they be?

Not really. We have been over this a few times.
    Basically.... If you have the right amount of protein in your system you'll be good. If you have too little it may have an effect.
    Best way to grow the dick is to eat healthy.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

As of current, there's no medically known substance that will lead to muscle growth in the penis. Other than normal vitamins and minerals needed to sustain every day life, nothing you can ingest will really help with growth. The smooth muscle in the penis is the exact same tissue found in our stomachs, lungs, bladder, liver, etc. Outside of cancerous tumors and certain disorders, not much other than manual exercises will lead to growth.

Comment

Eat healthy and exercise. Blood flow is obviously important for carrying nutrients to the penis, so eating foods known to improve blood flow is also good. Good blood flow is extremely important for getting rock-hard erections too.

Comment

Miracle grow; you get it in the lawn and garden store. Not only will you get bigger but you'll have brighter colors as well. Okay next question?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeah I do eat healthy and workout 4 days a week and 1 day of cardio. But I was thinking, there's gotta be something that is converted into cells of whatever material our shaft is made of... I dont understand how it grows then :-S
            wantitbigger
            Last edited by wantitbigger; 05-31-2011, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Your work will make it grow. No easy way of this one just hard work. Do you want to do it or quit? I would do it but that's just me!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Your work will make it grow. No easy way of this one just hard work. Do you want to do it or quit? I would do it but that's just me!
                No dont get me wrong. Ive been PEing for about a year now and Ima stay at it.
                I just want to know what does it takes to grow to make sure I have a good intake of it. Im 100% sure there is a certain element that our shafts use to grow while healing. I was just asking if someone knows what it actually is.

Comment

There probably is, it's just not currently known. Smooth muscle is a tricky thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    There probably is, it's just not currently known. Smooth muscle is a tricky thing.
                    The government has one locked away with a cure for aids and cancer.

Comment

Proteins.

Comment

in my opinion,

proteins are building blocks of every part of our body, if they are not here to build something they are here to regulate. protein tasks are numerous. but lets say we are approaching that view that they could have a little impact on penis growth, its same like with other muscles. if you dont train them, constantly, carefuly and in a long period of time they will not grow.
                        Train your penis!
                        begining of May 2011 - NBPEL 5.5
                        27. May 2011. - NBPEL 5.95
                        27. May 2011. - EG 5.9

First Goal - 6.5 NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                          The government has one locked away with a cure for aids and cancer.
                          Lmao..........its sad but damn ain't that the truth....
                          Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by wantitbigger View Post
                            Hey guys, I was just reading an article on how muscles use Protein and Carbs to grow and this question came to my mind. There's gotta be certain nutrients or elements the penis uses to grow after workouts, right? what would they be?
                            This is a controversial subject, mostly because so many guys are being burned by merchants touting the benefits of their miracle penile enhancement drug on which the buyer spends his hard-earned money only to be thoroughly disappointed. I have to generally agree with the replies here that there is no drug or supplement that specifically affects the growth of the penis and that in order to affect a change in size, the only reliable method is physical manipulation. That said, let's agree on what's actually occurring physiologically when we practice PE. Quite simply, we are elongating and expanding tissues in the penis, or we're hoping to, at least. The way this occurs is is a little different from the way we stretch muscles since the penis is not a muscle. There is muscle tissue within the penis, yes, but stretching these muscles does not automatically equal a longer penis. When the penis is stretched, collagen fibers align themselves along the same line of force as the tension. The way the tissues in the penis become permanently augmented is by carefully applying force creating a controlled injury, thereby deforming the penis. Over time, if the right amount of tension and the proper line of force is applied, the penis will, little by little, heal in this deformed state. (Deformed is a very negative-sounding word, of course, but it applies. Naturally, we are "deforming" it into a shape we want: bigger than before.) With this in mind, you might say that there are supplements that we can take to help the penis grow after workouts.

Just as in 70% of the tissues of the rest of the body, collagen is present in the penile tissues and essential in the healing of tissues. I am presently working on a comprehensive article that will share all the research I've done with all the good fellas here at PEGym along with what I've found to be the best topical and supplemental products to help reach our respective goals. In the meantime, do a little research of your own and try to change your diet and supplements to better accommodate your body's needs for healing tissue. Remember that healing is just as important (if not moreso) than PE exercises!

PE: If you build it, she will come.
                            :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

It uses penistein.
                              AP90 member.

Comment

Working...
                              X