Really dont get how jelqing at lower erections=more length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really dont get how jelqing at lower erections=more length

Can someone explain that theory to me please? I thought jelqing at a bigger erection would give you more length. When the penis is at a lower erection and you jelq, its not increasing outwards.

a higher erection level increases blood pressure inside the penis, stretching it more outwards. a lower erection level leads to stretching forward because there is less blood restricting the tissue.

think of the penis like a long balloon - the kind you would use for balloon animals. imagine inflating it fully and trying to stretch it longways, it would be difficult because the tissue is already stretched. now deflate the balloon and you will be able to stretch it further longways than if it was full of air. its really more or less the same concept.
    The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
    now: 7X5
    next: 8X6

Comment

Have you read either of these threads
      Length first, Girth Second

FOCUS YOUR PE & GAIN! TGC Theory Explained
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
        a higher erection level increases blood pressure inside the penis, stretching it more outwards. a lower erection level leads to stretching forward because there is less blood restricting the tissue.

think of the penis like a long balloon - the kind you would use for balloon animals. imagine inflating it fully and trying to stretch it longways, it would be difficult because the tissue is already stretched. now deflate the balloon and you will be able to stretch it further longways than if it was full of air. its really more or less the same concept.
        well said!

Comment

Originally posted by JFPowertop View Post

yeh i read it... thanks

Comment

Working...
          X