TGC PROBLEM (Limiting Factor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC PROBLEM (Limiting Factor)

IMPORTANT!!! (REFERRING TO THE MODERATORS AND PROS ) PLEASE HELP *FRUSTRATED*
    Hey guys,although i have read the TGC Theory a couple of times and applied it for a month and even tho i thought that my Limiting Factor was my Tunica,i didn't gain anything and on top of that,my Erection Quality is the same.

Info:

1)BFSL/BPEL Ratio:
    14,9-15/15 (cm)

2)Erection Quality (EQ):
    10 - Raging rock-hard
    09 - Very hard
    08 - Hard (X)
    07 - Mostly Hard
    06 - Somewhat Hard
    05 - Semi Hard/ Semi Soft
    04 - Somewhat Impotent
    03 - Mostly Impotent
    02 - Impotent
    01 - Completely Impotent

Note:

As you can see my BPFSL/BPEL Ratio is small in comparison,which means my TUNICA is my Limiting Factor (and i measured myself like 3 times)
    BUT,I feel like my Erection Quality is like an 7,5-8?? Which means my Limiting Factor is the SMOOTH MUSCLE!!! I mean....what the HECK?! Or am i just underestimating my EQ?! I could safely say tho it is 8,5-9...but i'm not so sure.
    I'm trully baffled by this situation.Any SUGGESTIONS PLEAAASE?

Additional info:
    I have been PEing in the past and i was not so serious about it,but gained some centimeters!
    What i'm trying to say is...if i'm underestimating my EQ and so if my TUNICA REALLY IS my Limiting Factor and STILL not gaining...maybe i should change my routine?! Also i just finished JP's 90 DAY ROUTINE.
    And what routine do the Moderators Suggest?!

PLEASE PLEASE...PEGYM HELP ME WITH THIS STICKING POINT!
    Freaky
    Last edited by Freaky; 06-03-2011, 08:08 AM.
    "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

A theory is something that seems to make sense but has yet to be proven. Even when proven it's application may not include all subjects. Now before you stress out about theories and tunica's and all the other stuff why not do a good 20 minutes a day of good jelqing, 10 minutes of stretching, some bed fowfers at night and do it for then next 3 months and see what happens.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Focus more on doing your routines, not on what some theory says. Why you didn't see gains in the first 3 months in the JP90 routine? Probably down to the fact that the first 3 months is not to gain in length or girth, but to get accustomed to PE and condition yourself. Not everyone gets newbie gains. Try the JP90 for another 3 months, and then if you see no increases in anything, take a look at if your technique is proper or if you should switch it up to a different type of exercises to meet your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
        Focus more on doing your routines, not on what some theory says. Why you didn't see gains in the first 3 months in the JP90 routine? Probably down to the fact that the first 3 months is not to gain in length or girth, but to get accustomed to PE and condition yourself. Not everyone gets newbie gains. Try the JP90 for another 3 months, and then if you see no increases in anything, take a look at if your technique is proper or if you should switch it up to a different type of exercises to meet your goals.
        Actually i saw some gains...0,2 inches in length in the first month and that's it!
        And oh ok...thanx DemOne and CUSP!
        "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci
        Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Comment

Working...
        X