Silly beginner questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly beginner questions

Hey Well I'm planning on trying the JP 90 Day Beginner Routine but I just want some insight to it. I think my LOT is between 6:00 - 7:00 LOT. I'm not entirely sure. I was sideways against a mirror and I couldn't notice anything. I didn't feel less resistance however and didn't feel a tug the lower I got. What does this mean? Does it mean I have to do PE at this angle all the time? Is the helicopter shake spinning your piece around rapidly? Are the supplments in JP's routine mandatory?

Currently I'm at 5.1 inches (fully erect) with a girth of around 5.5 inches. My flacid length depends on how warm my piece is. The range is between 2 - 4 inches. Will it be realistic for me to get up to 7 inches or even 7.5 inches in two years or less? I'm a bit overweight. I weigh 79kg and I have moobs and belly fat. I have a fat ass as well LOOOL. Will becoming fitter be able to contribute to an increase?

How long did it take for you to notice any noticable changes?

I'm going to measure my equipment tommorow properly and hopefully start this.

Thanks in advance!!
    A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Don't worry about LOT, it's unconfirmed theory that most just ignore. Do your exercises in all directions.

A 2 inch increase in length is towards the high end of what has been accomplished with PE, but if you're willing to be dedicated for more than a year it could happen. It's just hard to say.

Losing weight will increase the visual length of your penis, but won't increase the insertable length (known as BPEL or bone-pressed erect length) unless it's to the point that it is keeping you from full penetration.

5.1 isn't a bad place to start for length, but you've got great girth, another .5" in girth and you'll be at many guys target.

Comment

Nice one mate thanks. Do you mind me asking how much your piece grew and what was the period of time? My mate was at 7.5 inches and is now 8 inches after just 4 months.

Comment

I didn't have good luck myself, I did JP's routine and only really got erection quality increases, which happens. We have a member here that has had great gains but didn't start growing until after the third month. It's really hard to tell, but most people seem to make gains given the time and dedication, you just have to stay focused.

Comment

Time and dedication

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
          I didn't have good luck myself, I did JP's routine and only really got erection quality increases, which happens. We have a member here that has had great gains but didn't start growing until after the third month. It's really hard to tell, but most people seem to make gains given the time and dedication, you just have to stay focused.
          I would just be so bummed if I find out that there is no change in length at the end of the routine. Have you ever had any gains? I'm going into uni soon and I can't afford to give up time for PE if they may never work.

Comment

I think I'm starting to make gains with a pump, sometimes different methods work better for different people. Even if you do grow, it might only be .1"-.2" over the course of the 3 month period, you have to be willing to dedicate yourself over the long-term if you want to make significant changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
              I think I'm starting to make gains with a pump, sometimes different methods work better for different people. Even if you do grow, it might only be .1"-.2" over the course of the 3 month period, you have to be willing to dedicate yourself over the long-term if you want to make significant changes.
              I live with my mum still so buying a penis pump is not an option for me LOOL. I hope I am able to gain an increase at the end of the routine. Best of luck with your penis growing adventures.

Comment

Working...
              X