F m l =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F m l =(

I'm very insecure about my penis. I'm like 6 inches long. Idk what my girth is. But when I put my index finger and middle finger like a closed peace sign on the top of my penis im a little wider than 2 fingers. I've taken pictures fully hard and shown some girls and they said it looked huge but thats when I was 100% fully hard. Sometimes I have smaller erections. I want a girlfriend so bad but i find myself avoiding sexual situations bcuz of this insecurity. I desperately want to gain 1 inch. If I do, I will have huge confidence and catch up on lost time of having sex. Please, can someone tell me the best exercises you would recommend? I've been jelqing for a couple weeks.

Start in the beginers section of this forum. There are stickies at the top that will get you started. JP90 is a great place to start. Read a lot of information before starting. You can add an inch through dedicated work.
    Most importantly you should know your penis is at the least average and nothing to be insecure about. Do not let your insecurities keep you from having sex. Your penis is perfectly capable of pleasing a woman. Get started on a good routine if that is what you want, but try to reasure yourself your penis is a normal size and there is no reason it should keep you from having sex.

Comment

Thanks bro.... Am I allowed to post a picture of it on here and maybe ppl can tell me what they think about it? I just want a simple work out bro.. I jelq like 5x a week in the shower for 20 mins and sometimes stretch but idk im n ot sure how to stretch it and idk if that rly works..

Comment

Originally posted by BluEDreaM View Post
        Thanks bro.... Am I allowed to post a picture of it on here and maybe ppl can tell me what they think about it? I just want a simple work out bro.. I jelq like 5x a week in the shower for 20 mins and sometimes stretch but idk im n ot sure how to stretch it and idk if that rly works..
        Yes, you are allowed to post pictures on here.

I would recommend picking up a full routine. Check out JP's 90 day beginner routine. If you don't feel like you are 100% ready for the whole intensity you can try cutting up your exercises into one day, one off (to give stretched tissue more rest days per month to rebuild).

If you're looking for length gains these will generally come from stretching. When jelqing try to keep your penis at a near flaccid or semi-hard state to concentrate on length with girth coming from higher eqs. The less hard the more elastic the chambers, and thus more expansion.

Be sure to stretch gently and carefully. Injury prevention is the #1 concern with PE. Warm up for at least 10 minutes and work yourself up slowly into your routines. Start with 5 minutes stretching and 5 minutes jelqing or something like that and add time once a week-ish.

Welcome, and good luck with your PE career.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

6 Inches ? why the hell you think thats small. its very decently big actually... and i aint hearing a thing about it! Of course a 7 inches is bigger, and an 8 even bigger but i've seen quite a few 6 inchers Live and ready for action and they looked huged to me

I strongly insist on this ...and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. 6 inches is allready big no matter if it called "average".

theres a secret side of the word average that most people seem not to understand.

Comment

I humbly suggest that your issues of insecurity go beyond what you perceive as being caused solely by a small penis. While PE can do good things, you have other issues to deal with. I am very confident that if you had 7" hanging between your legs you would still blame it for your problems.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Insecure? Small? Really?

Madness, MADNESS I tell you.
              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment