Maximum Result with Minimum Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Result with Minimum Time?

This question goes especially for those that gained more than 2cm in lenght or 1cm in girth, of hard d%$k.

What is your minimal routine (time) for your maximum gains?

Are there any real Gainers, still around, that followed a routine that takes less than 15-10minutes?

Feel free to share your story.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

A 10-15 minute routine wont get you anything other than having warm-up with no exercising.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      A 10-15 minute routine wont get you anything other than having warm-up with no exercising.
      That's if you even BOTHER to warm up.

Looks like you're trying to take the fast track when there isn't one, IdealPenis. A good, solid routine will take you about 20 min with a good 10 min warmup. Take a look at the JP Beginner routine - it can be condensed to about 20 min while still getting in a good warmup.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Now guys, you got me wrong.

I know that people gained after short routines, although the general "rule" seems to be that if you have longer trainings you gain more. See here.

I'm writing an article on it and need more information directly from this guys. I know they are out here.

Cheers
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I warm up with fowfers for 30 minutes for a 25 minute jelqing session follwed up by a 10 - 15 minutes shower for 6 months now. I didn't see any gains for the first month, so it takes time.

Comment

I somehow never try to use the word maximum and minimum in the same sentence, particularly in regard to pe. It's like all those words which show me someone will try pe for a week then give it up because "it doesn't work". Words like how fast, how soon, etc.Is it possible that some guys get lucky and gain with a short routine? Sure anything is possible but it's not the norm.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I started my routine yesterday (see sig) and did it again today (i do it after a hot shower and dont include shower time because i take a shower everyday anyways...) and I was a 5.5 nbpel and just touched 6 inches today right after my workout. I also gained a full inch in non erect length from 3inches to 4inches. I just am getting back into it so I probably am just maximizing my lost old gains.... so I don't think it really applies to what you are talking about.... just though id share, im pretty happy to see my new routine is going in the right direction... ... at this rate i will be over a foot long in two weeks.... but im not going to hold my breath ha
              Start: 5.5" erect nbp length and 5" girth 6/5/11
              (Gains from loss of body fat %)
              5.75" nbp, 6.75" bpel, 5" girth 5/1/13 <==== CURRENT
              Goal: 6" erect nbp legth

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                That's if you even BOTHER to warm up.

Looks like you're trying to take the fast track when there isn't one, IdealPenis. A good, solid routine will take you about 20 min with a good 10 min warmup. Take a look at the JP Beginner routine - it can be condensed to about 20 min while still getting in a good warmup.
                Oh wow guys you obviously don't follow your fellow moderators routines do you? Because if you did you would know that your fellow mod somebodyelse's routine is never more than 15 minutes long (lately he's been doing 8 minutes) he never warms up, and in about 5 months he's gained almost 1.75 inches in length and over 0.5 inches in girth.

Comment

There is always the exception to the rule.The problem lies in that most guys will take the easy way out,not gain with a short routine, and leave here disheartened.We would like to encourage gains and not discourage people. Once you've been at this a while and see some progress one can change his routine and make it as short as he likes if he is still gaining. Those that don't gain with a shorter routine, and that is the majority, are the ones we try to watch out for and guide.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                    Oh wow guys you obviously don't follow your fellow moderators routines do you? Because if you did you would know that your fellow mod somebodyelse's routine is never more than 15 minutes long (lately he's been doing 8 minutes) he never warms up, and in about 5 months he's gained almost 1.75 inches in length and over 0.5 inches in girth.
                    Yes, because the routine of one person is all that is right and everything else that is designed for safety is wrong.

Comment

Yes, because the routine of one person is all that is right and everything else that is designed for safety is wrong.
                      Explain clearer. Haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Comment

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...dVOVhxSlGO&t=1
                        AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                          Now that what I was looking for. Thanks man.
                          He has an impressive progress log. Now that's commitment over long routines.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X