Thread: Measuring BPEL
- 06-06-2011 #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
Never thought I'd have such a seemingly simple title.
I tend to measure with the ruler against my erection, with the measurements
facing me. Pushed down of course.
On another site I saw someone measure with the measurements
facing to one side, ie, the thin side of the ruler touching his member.
When I tried that, I got smaller readings than my other method.
Its almost as if the bone tapers off by my member's base when I'm erect.
Am I being too optimistic in my measuring? I think the way I measure is usable
length, but I can't be sure...
Its not really fun to just drop length due to error.
- 06-06-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Just measure the same way every time.
That's all that matter... consistency.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- By 1471988 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2011, 04:33 AM
- By gettingthere1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:33 AM
- By Ricky189 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2010, 09:21 PM
- By outlawtas in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2010, 10:00 AM
- By AverageJoseph in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2009, 07:35 AM