Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you want a big penis and how has PE changed your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you want a big penis and how has PE changed your life?

Why have a bigger penis? We should be happy with what we got right?

Has doing PE changed the way you do things and get things done and has it affected your personal and/or social life? My PE sessions last 30 minutes and to be honest I'm not sure if I will be able to carry on like this for too long because I have other commitments. I'm getting a job this summer holiday and so PE has changed me a lot. I'm starting university this September so doing PE is allowing me to improve the way I manage my time. I also have to be careful to know how much time I have for important things as well as seeing my friends and going out (while fitting PE into my schedule).

Is this the same for you? Or do you guys feel fuck it let me just do PE and then I'll do whatever needs to be done when I'm finished?

BQ (bonus question): I know each individual is different but how long into PE was it before you noticed any gains and if you didn't see any gains in a year has this dismotivated you, or made you question your PE routine or PE in general?

So the three main questions are:

1. Why do you want a big penis? (I know PE is good for penis health).
    2. Has doing PE had any impact on your social and/or personal life?
    3. How long into PE was it before you noticed any changes and if you didn't see any gains in a year has this dismotivated you, or made you question your PE routine or PE in general?

Thanks in advance!
    A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

1. I do PE, because when I was younger I was told I had a small cock by my first love. I simply want to be 100% assured that when the pants come off, she will be impressed or thrilled with my size each and every time.

2. It does take away from my day to day life and lingers in the background that I need to find time and space (about an hour per day) Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it really does get in the way.

3. I'm at around 100 days, gained a .45" in length within the first 60 days, not much since, but I'm introducing hanging now. I think PE works, but takes much more effort, creativity, learning and dedication then most realize. You really have to put a learning and adjusting effort into it. But I figure for as many years as I've obesssed over my penis size, it's worth it.
    3/3/11: 6" BPEL
    3/3/11 5.5" MEG
    3/3/11 6.25" BEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
    4/12/11 5.6" MEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BEG
    5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
    5/18/11 5.6" MEG
    5/18/11 6.5" BEG
    8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
    8/26/11 5.35 Meg
    8/26/11 6.25 beg
    11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
    02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
    05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

1. Because my cock is to small.

2. I'm becoming more confident with myself as I gained early on .

3. I gained about half an inch after 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
        1. I do PE, because when I was younger I was told I had a small cock by my first love. I simply want to be 100% assured that when the pants come off, she will be impressed or thrilled with my size each and every time.
        Does age affect the rate at which a person gains girth or length during PE? I'm turning 19 this August LOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
          1. Because my cock is to small.
          If it's big enough to fit into a girl then it's never too small. Google 'micropenis'. We should be thankful we don't have that LOOOOOL.

Comment

1. Because I'm not even average now

2. Not really

3. I have gained slightly but not sure if it's from weight loss or PE.
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
              3. I have gained slightly but not sure if it's from weight loss or PE.
              Weight loss doesn't increase the penis size. However I do think the overall health has played a crucial role with any gains you may have achieved.

I think having a healthy balanced diet can actually lead to a better penis. It may not increase the size or girth but eating the right food and not junk the arteries and other blood vessels will be less clogged with shit like cholesteral and/or plaque. Therefore the flow of blood will be better. I could be wrong but I doubt it as it improves general health.

Comment

1.boost for confidence in all area.Demi god status.i think the forum would implode if i told whole story of why i started PE i.e. too long
                2.,social life only got better
                3.almost instantly,now i'm at a bit of plateu.

Comment

Originally posted by PlazmaGunz View Post
                  Weight loss doesn't increase the penis size.
                  No it doesn't. But what I meant is that my fat pad is ridiculous so I may have lost some fat pad leading to gain in NBPEL.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

1. Because if I can improve something without excessive time or trouble I'm going to do it, same reason I exercise my body. Getting on my exercise machine for 15-30 minutes a day seems worth it to look and feel better. Some people take this to an extreme and stick to a rigid diet and rigorous exercise program to get the best body possible, but my physique is not a big enough concern for me to go to that level. Same with PE, my size doesn't bother me, but if I can improve myself in 10-20 minutes a day, sounds great.

2. Nope, I haven't had a girlfriend or any sexual encounters since starting PE and I don't tend to whip my penis out in front of friends. I've always had anxiety and still do as it does not stem from my penis insecurities.

3. Ask me again in a week or so. I did JP's routine for 3 months and only gained EQ, which was worth it. since then I've been pumping for a few months and will measure soon, but I'm confident I have made some girth gains. Either way, I now have a pump which can make me up to .5" thicker than when I started for an hour or two, which is pretty cool. I don't think I'll stop pumping anytime soon as I believe it promotes good bloodflow, but I may reduce my use if I don't have any growth over the next several months. It is hard to discourage me, I see PE as a relatively limited time investment for what it offers, so even if it takes me several years, I am fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                      3. Ask me again in a week or so. I did JP's routine for 3 months and only gained EQ, which was worth it. since then I've been pumping for a few months and will measure soon, but I'm confident I have made some girth gains. Either way, I now have a pump which can make me up to .5" thicker than when I started for an hour or two, which is pretty cool. I don't think I'll stop pumping anytime soon as I believe it promotes good bloodflow, but I may reduce my use if I don't have any growth over the next several months. It is hard to discourage me, I see PE as a relatively limited time investment for what it offers, so even if it takes me several years, I am fine with that.
                      My nutloads are absolutely amazing now. Although I don't like cleaning the mess up and I hit my sleeping cat yesterday and it woke him up

I'm hoping to see gains in length I'm happy with my current girth. How are your nutloads?

Comment

Never been great, but they're better now. Are you saying a cumshot landed on your cat? That's foul. I don't know whether it would be worse to clean the cat off yourself or let it handle the situation. I suppose the former is just common courtesy.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                          Never been great, but they're better now. Are you saying a cumshot landed on your cat? That's foul. I don't know whether it would be worse to clean the cat off yourself or let it handle the situation. I suppose the former is just common courtesy.
                          HAHAHA yeah sadly it did. I let him sleep but I gave him a good bath once he woke up. He didn't lick it clean either because I wiped it off and he fell asleep again. Do you think age affects the rate at which we gain? I was told the older the better. But the penis shrinks after 35-40 so I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by PlazmaGunz View Post
                            HAHAHA yeah sadly it did. I let him sleep but I gave him a good bath once he woke up. He didn't lick it clean either because I wiped it off and he fell asleep again. Do you think age affects the rate at which we gain? I was told the older the better. But the penis shrinks after 35-40 so I don't understand.
                            There is a theory that older people make gains faster because older tissue is less prone to repair and thus those microtears have more time to expand the tissue. Or something to that effect. I also think that shrinkage tends to be the first thing that gets reversed, so that can help older folks as well. I intend to PE on into my old age so I haven't got to worry about shrinkage.

Comment

1) while I do pe to gain, I could honestly stop now and if i didnt lose anything, be happy simply with my stats now with the increased penile stamina for hardness. but 8.5 x6 would rock though

2)Unless Im uber stressed, PE fits in with my usual day much like regular exercise. I think pe helped me even more with time management and so now I dont dred the 35 -60 minutes i need for it, i cant wait.
                              I think pe helped a bit with my other things because i started exercising more, eating better, and so I felt better 24/7. And recently my sex life with my mrs has been better so, for me, Life without pe isnt going to happen.

3) about 2-3 month as far as measurables but the secodn week as far as harder erections and better ejaculation control (both timing and distance. Yes distance). Im almost 4 years (off an on ddue to demotivation) into pe and im still growing so its possible at any stage to grow with effort.
                              bpel -6.25in
                              girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                              BPEL -7.5 in
                              NBPEL - 6,8 in
                              Girth)- 5.5
                              Goal:
                              NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                              Girth- 6in max
                              My Journal

Comment

Working...