- 06-07-2011 #1
Why have a bigger penis? We should be happy with what we got right?
Has doing PE changed the way you do things and get things done and has it affected your personal and/or social life? My PE sessions last 30 minutes and to be honest I'm not sure if I will be able to carry on like this for too long because I have other commitments. I'm getting a job this summer holiday and so PE has changed me a lot. I'm starting university this September so doing PE is allowing me to improve the way I manage my time. I also have to be careful to know how much time I have for important things as well as seeing my friends and going out (while fitting PE into my schedule).
Is this the same for you? Or do you guys feel fuck it let me just do PE and then I'll do whatever needs to be done when I'm finished?
BQ (bonus question): I know each individual is different but how long into PE was it before you noticed any gains and if you didn't see any gains in a year has this dismotivated you, or made you question your PE routine or PE in general?
So the three main questions are:
- Why do you want a big penis? (I know PE is good for penis health).
- Has doing PE had any impact on your social and/or personal life?
- How long into PE was it before you noticed any changes and if you didn't see any gains in a year has this dismotivated you, or made you question your PE routine or PE in general?
Thanks in advance!
- 06-07-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
1. I do PE, because when I was younger I was told I had a small cock by my first love. I simply want to be 100% assured that when the pants come off, she will be impressed or thrilled with my size each and every time.
2. It does take away from my day to day life and lingers in the background that I need to find time and space (about an hour per day) Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it really does get in the way.
3. I'm at around 100 days, gained a .45" in length within the first 60 days, not much since, but I'm introducing hanging now. I think PE works, but takes much more effort, creativity, learning and dedication then most realize. You really have to put a learning and adjusting effort into it. But I figure for as many years as I've obesssed over my penis size, it's worth it.3/3/11: 6" BPEL
3/3/11 5.5" MEG
3/3/11 6.25" BEG
4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
4/12/11 5.6" MEG
4/12/11 6.35" BEG
5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
5/18/11 5.6" MEG
5/18/11 6.5" BEG
8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
8/26/11 5.35 Meg
8/26/11 6.25 beg
11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25
- 06-07-2011 #3
1. Because my cock is to small.
2. I'm becoming more confident with myself as I gained early on .
3. I gained about half an inch after 3 weeks.
- 06-07-2011 #4
- 06-07-2011 #5
- 06-07-2011 #6
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Blog Entries
1. Because I'm not even average now
2. Not really
3. I have gained slightly but not sure if it's from weight loss or PE.
- 06-07-2011 #7
I think having a healthy balanced diet can actually lead to a better penis. It may not increase the size or girth but eating the right food and not junk the arteries and other blood vessels will be less clogged with shit like cholesteral and/or plaque. Therefore the flow of blood will be better. I could be wrong but I doubt it as it improves general health.A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.
- 06-07-2011 #8
1.boost for confidence in all area.Demi god status.i think the forum would implode if i told whole story of why i started PE i.e. too long
2.,social life only got better
3.almost instantly,now i'm at a bit of plateu."the office of the Presidency is being used to subvert the rights of the people, and it is my right to tell them"-John Kennedy
- 06-07-2011 #9
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Blog Entries
- 06-07-2011 #10
1. Because if I can improve something without excessive time or trouble I'm going to do it, same reason I exercise my body. Getting on my exercise machine for 15-30 minutes a day seems worth it to look and feel better. Some people take this to an extreme and stick to a rigid diet and rigorous exercise program to get the best body possible, but my physique is not a big enough concern for me to go to that level. Same with PE, my size doesn't bother me, but if I can improve myself in 10-20 minutes a day, sounds great.
2. Nope, I haven't had a girlfriend or any sexual encounters since starting PE and I don't tend to whip my penis out in front of friends. I've always had anxiety and still do as it does not stem from my penis insecurities.
3. Ask me again in a week or so. I did JP's routine for 3 months and only gained EQ, which was worth it. since then I've been pumping for a few months and will measure soon, but I'm confident I have made some girth gains. Either way, I now have a pump which can make me up to .5" thicker than when I started for an hour or two, which is pretty cool. I don't think I'll stop pumping anytime soon as I believe it promotes good bloodflow, but I may reduce my use if I don't have any growth over the next several months. It is hard to discourage me, I see PE as a relatively limited time investment for what it offers, so even if it takes me several years, I am fine with that.
- By 8inches in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2011, 08:05 PM
- By ngolimit in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:53 AM
- By cowboy in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 02-10-2010, 12:49 AM
- By organic in forum The GymReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2009, 09:30 AM
- By Big Al in forum The GymReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:38 PM