- 06-09-2011 #1
Hey everyone, I haven't been on here in well over a year and a half.
I used to jelq, and I remember the 90day beginners routine, which helped me gain about a half inch. I started at 5.5 and went to 6"
Well I am now somewhere around 5 3/4", and my goal is about 7.5".
Should I restart with the 90day beginners routine? or what would you recommend I should start with?
What type of exercises should I do after the 90day routine? That was something I wasn't sure on what to do last time.
Thanks in advance.
- 06-09-2011 #2
Just start back with JP 90 day routine see if you gain again and then decide what to do next.
- By JimmyPop in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2012, 02:36 PM
- By Wuddup in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:02 AM
- By Chromey in forum Progress ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2011, 02:54 PM
- By h2o in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:40 PM
- By justdoit in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2010, 05:35 PM