I've seen some gains after 4 days :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen some gains after 4 days :)

Does PE stand for penis exericse? LOL. After my PE routine (JP 90 day routine) I decided to have a wank. So after my routine I first hit the shower (part of my warm down) and I noticed how big my flaccid state was. I waited an hour and my penis got colder and a bitter smaller yet it was still bigger than usual. I got excited, went on youjizz (LOOOOOL) and got a boner. My EQ was insane it was as hard as a rock. So I got tempted to measure my length even though I was waiting to do this on the 5th July 2011 (1 month).

The measurements of length before were:

NBPEL: 5.01 inches

New measurements

NBPEL: 5.05 inches

I don't know how to read the measurement correctly but there I'm 100% sure there is an increase in length. I measured 10 times and it was consistent
    A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

enjoy the fast gains while you are a n00b. they are quite motivational and if you stick with a routine then you can keep gaining to your ultimate goal. youll keep seeing physical indicators such as increased vascular definition and increased erection quality if you are doing it right.

good luck and stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sssssteve View Post
      enjoy the fast gains while you are a n00b. they are quite motivational and if you stick with a routine then you can keep gaining to your ultimate goal. youll keep seeing physical indicators such as increased vascular definition and increased erection quality if you are doing it right.

good luck and stick with it.
      If I wank constantly will it slow down my gains?

Comment

Originally posted by PlazmaGunz View Post
        Does PE stand for penis exericse? LOL. After my PE routine (JP 90 day routine) I decided to have a wank. So after my routine I first hit the shower (part of my warm down) and I noticed how big my flaccid state was. I waited an hour and my penis got colder and a bitter smaller yet it was still bigger than usual. I got excited, went on youjizz (LOOOOOL) and got a boner. My EQ was insane it was as hard as a rock. So I got tempted to measure my length even though I was waiting to do this on the 5th July 2011 (1 month).

The measurements of length before were:

NBPEL: 5.01 inches

New measurements

NBPEL: 5.05 inches

I don't know how to read the measurement correctly but there I'm 100% sure there is an increase in length. I measured 10 times and it was consistent

A gain is a gain so well done mate!! But how do you measure in hundredths of an inch especially being able to notice 0.04" increase are yo sure you didn't measure differently, press harder if BP or measure from a slightly different place.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
          A gain is a gain so well done mate!! But how do you measure in hundredths of an inch especially being able to notice 0.04" increase are yo sure you didn't measure differently, press harder if BP or measure from a slightly different place.
          Sorry I must've read the ruler wrong. I've just measured my penis again using the cm side.

Old measurements in cm was 13cm on the dot. This was before I started the JP routine (June the 5th)

New measurements in cm is 14.7cm.

Comment

So you've gained 1.7cm in 5 days!!! Congrats man nice gain!!!

Comment

So you've gained 1.7cm in 5 days!!! Congrats man nice gain!!!
              Hahaha thanks man I'm over the moon I hope they don't slow down. My penis does feel a bit sore though I think it's because of the wank after the routine. I had a wank yesterday and I was expecting my nutload to be disappointing and not feel very good. I was wrong. It felt tremendous but my nutload mostly consisted of seminal fluid because it was really runny. Not very thick (absence of sperm).

Have you seen any gains?

Comment

Originally posted by PlazmaGunz View Post
                Hahaha thanks man I'm over the moon I hope they don't slow down. My penis does feel a bit sore though I think it's because of the wank after the routine. I had a wank yesterday and I was expecting my nutload to be disappointing and not feel very good. I was wrong. It felt tremendous but my nutload mostly consisted of seminal fluid because it was really runny. Not very thick (absence of sperm).

Have you seen any gains?
                Not since the beginning of May But I'm sure they will start again soon

Comment

Not since the beginning of May But I'm sure they will start again soon
                  Curse the men who are naturally well endowed My dream size would be 8 inches in length and 6 inches for girth. Beautiful.

Comment

I wank it quite a bit myself... I have noticed that as long as I work some stretching and kegeling into the session and do not ejaculate soon into the session then it has zero effects on my gains. blowing a quick load just seems as though it completely deflates my little guy so I try not to do that...ever. I have only had one "quickie" of any sort of the past year or so.

Comment

I don't want to be a spoiler here brother , but I am not sure if gaining 1.7 cm is remotely possible in 5 days - unless your EQ was so low that what you are seeing is actually an increase in erection quality and not really penis size per si . ( hey , if it is bigger it still counts right ? heheh )

If your EQ was already high before starting PE , then I think it's possible that you most likely measured incorrectly the first time .

Don't get me wrong , these kind of reports can be very motivational and the rumors of guys gaining over 0.5 inches in a handful of days can make many men take that initial step towards PE , but I am afraid that they might also lead to people raising unrealistic goals/timeline or feel frustrated if they don't gain a lot in the first months .

In any case keep it up and keep strong
                      Start :
                      09/05/2011
                      BPFL :
                      4.7 in ( 12 cm )
                      BPEL :
                      7.1 in ( 18 cm )
                      MID Girth :
                      5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
                      10/04/2013
                      BPEL :
                      7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches
                      MID Girth :
                      5.11 in ( 13 cm ) - No Gain

Comment

I agree with ultimape. I think this can be attributed to much improved EQ, or a measuring mistake. Not that you can't gain in a week, just not that much. Personally I'm probably averaging somewhere between 1-2mm gained per week, just to put things in perspective.
                        Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
                        Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
                        Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
                        My Log

Comment

Working...
                        X