- 06-17-2011 #11
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Most people claim that the ligament portion nets them the quickest gains, since ligs are easier to deform than the tunica. As to when you should switch to high angles... I think most people say after a month or 2 of no gains with low angles... not very specific is it?
I recall reading on Thunder's Place that most people stop having lig gains once they reach about 10-15 lbs, and probably keep at that weight for at least 2 weeks, maybe an entire month. Basically your lig gains are limited to how tight your ligs were beforehand, which determines your exit point height and angle. They are fully stretched once the exit point has shifted downward to below the pubic bone, and the penis more or less points straight down, or as close to straight as the scrotum and legs let it when flaccid.
Although, when hanging low angles, eventually the ligs stretch enough that the tunica primarily at the base of the penis begins to take some of the load, so there may be minor deformation of that section, but even if the ligs are fully stretched,they will still reduce the effective load on the tunica. With that in mind, I've read that Bib had hung as much as 45 lbs SD while he was trying to gain, so you can get your results purely through low angles, but high angles + fulcrums would do the trick with less weight.
- 06-17-2011 #12
- By longdongsilvr in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2011, 06:44 PM
- By Persevere in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2010, 11:29 PM
- By Dugger in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:58 PM
- By Newb3 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2008, 05:05 PM
- By zakk4lak in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:51 PM