were do hanging gains come from....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were do hanging gains come from....

im into my third month of hanging and i was wondering were do gains come from. do they stretch your existing penis or do they like pull more penis out of you.. also wen i hang i dont feel really any fatigue and the only place that feels like its stretching is the like v muscle that goes from the penis into the stomach area.. im sure ther are real terms for this stuff but that the only way for me to describe it. Im hanging 5lbs 20 min sets 6 sets a day. will i start feeling more fatigue the higher weight i get to..
    start
    04/01/11 6 bpel
    06/01/11 6 1/2 bpel
    12/15/11 7 1/16 bpel
    02/01/12 coming soon

any input wld b nice
    start
    04/01/11 6 bpel
    06/01/11 6 1/2 bpel
    12/15/11 7 1/16 bpel
    02/01/12 coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by contractkilla33 View Post
      any input wld b nice
      Fine. I don't hang so I don't know. There, you happy now?

Comment

Have your read all of blink2000 links on hanging? When on his log scroll down and you'll find his links on hanging.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html

Comment

You can search Bib's forum, I think he explained some of the mechanics behind it somewhere on there, maybe the "basics" section.

As far as I remember, your penis can be divided into 2 sections, one that sticks out of the pubic bone, and one that is mounted to the pubic bone. The section that is mounted cant really be "pulled out", because you'd need to dislodge the whole thing from the bone. Instead, what happens when hanging at low angles, especially BTC, is that the upper ligaments, the V muscle, are being stretched and gradually lengthened.
          Now, the inner part of the penis exits at an angle of about 30 degrees below horizontal from the bottom of your pubic bone. However the ligaments pull it upwards and slightly forward, raising the visible exit point, and reducing usable length. By hanging SD/BTC, you force the ligaments to lower the penis back down towards its natural exit position, so everything shifts down and back, and more of the penis shaft is exposed. So you have more usable penis, though not more "real" penis.

Then, once the ligament stretch is complete at low angles, you switch over to high angles. There are no ligaments on the underside of your penis, so when you pull upward, the only thing to take the force is the penis itself, namely the tunica towards the base. After a lot of time under pretty heavy loading, the tunica at the base will elongate, resulting in more "real" penis. Eventually you will end up getting into fulcrums, and maybe the bundled hang (not very versed in that one), which will allow you to put stress on other sections of the tunica, since the base will now be elongated, and tougher to deform.

So overall, you do BTC to adjust the exit point and reveal more of your penis, then you hang high angles to target the base of the tunica, and parts of the tunica shaft as well, and finally you do fulcrums to gradually move the stress concentration down (or up?) the shaft to hit the less deformed sections... Just be careful. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksandr1134 View Post
            You can search Bib's forum, I think he explained some of the mechanics behind it somewhere on there, maybe the "basics" section.

As far as I remember, your penis can be divided into 2 sections, one that sticks out of the pubic bone, and one that is mounted to the pubic bone. The section that is mounted cant really be "pulled out", because you'd need to dislodge the whole thing from the bone. Instead, what happens when hanging at low angles, especially BTC, is that the upper ligaments, the V muscle, are being stretched and gradually lengthened.
            Now, the inner part of the penis exits at an angle of about 30 degrees below horizontal from the bottom of your pubic bone. However the ligaments pull it upwards and slightly forward, raising the visible exit point, and reducing usable length. By hanging SD/BTC, you force the ligaments to lower the penis back down towards its natural exit position, so everything shifts down and back, and more of the penis shaft is exposed. So you have more usable penis, though not more "real" penis.

Then, once the ligament stretch is complete at low angles, you switch over to high angles. There are no ligaments on the underside of your penis, so when you pull upward, the only thing to take the force is the penis itself, namely the tunica towards the base. After a lot of time under pretty heavy loading, the tunica at the base will elongate, resulting in more "real" penis. Eventually you will end up getting into fulcrums, and maybe the bundled hang (not very versed in that one), which will allow you to put stress on other sections of the tunica, since the base will now be elongated, and tougher to deform.

So overall, you do BTC to adjust the exit point and reveal more of your penis, then you hang high angles to target the base of the tunica, and parts of the tunica shaft as well, and finally you do fulcrums to gradually move the stress concentration down (or up?) the shaft to hit the less deformed sections... Just be careful. =)
            Thanks for that explanation. Now I finally get it. I was not aware that the ligaments were only on the top.
            Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
            Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
            My Progress Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksandr1134 View Post

So basically to summerize this, you hang downward to stretch and loosen the upper ligs and then hang over head or pulling the penis at an upward angle to pull out the "inner" penis that the looser ligs are now prepared for?

The biggest problem I have with hanging is that bib recommends working up to 10 hours per week and I just can't seem to find that kind of time.
              3/3/11: 6" BPEL
              3/3/11 5.5" MEG
              3/3/11 6.25" BEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
              4/12/11 5.6" MEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BEG
              5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
              5/18/11 5.6" MEG
              5/18/11 6.5" BEG
              8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
              8/26/11 5.35 Meg
              8/26/11 6.25 beg
              11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
              02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
              05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

thanks Aleksandr1134 that really helps.. and Total_Honesty u shld proly go die somwere cuz ur an idiot...
                start
                04/01/11 6 bpel
                06/01/11 6 1/2 bpel
                12/15/11 7 1/16 bpel
                02/01/12 coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
                  So basically to summerize this, you hang downward to stretch and loosen the upper ligs and then hang over head or pulling the penis at an upward angle to pull out the "inner" penis that the looser ligs are now prepared for?

The biggest problem I have with hanging is that bib recommends working up to 10 hours per week and I just can't seem to find that kind of time.
                  Well I wouldnt say you are really pulling anything out. Just like you stretched out and deformed the ligs with low angles, high angles do the same for the tunica. The anchor point of the penis more or less remains in the same spot, maybe moves a few millimeters I guess, but nothing noticeable.

I am not terribly familiar with the exact biomechanics of how tunica growth works, but I imagine the following happens.
                  First, you apply a load to the tunica, causing it to stretch for a long period of time, and ideally you apply a sufficient load for a sufficient time to reach "fatigue". What fatigue is is essentially your body telling you that you have damaged it, and you should stop doing what you are doing and let it heal. However the body is constantly healing, even while you are hanging. This is what Bib calls "Riding the Fatigue", where you continue carefully applying the load. If its too heavy, reduce it. If after 5 minutes in your 20 minute set it starts to become painful, stop, reduce the weight by about 25% or so, and try again. If you feel pain after about 15 min, then just end your set.

The overall idea is to carefully keep the tissue stretched while it is trying to heal, so it will heal in a slightly elongated state. I imagine that at some point your tunica hanging weight will drop, this means the current volume of tissue refuses to stretch further, and the effective stress you are applying is too great. Reason for this would be that you had a certain "amount" of cells that were taking the load, and they had a certain cross-sectional area. As you stretched them, they got longer, but also thinner. So the cross-sectional area got smaller. Same load, less area, more stress, body says "too much" - and you feel pain. Cut down the weight, to a comfortable level and keep hanging. Eventually the smaller cross-sectional area will cause the cells in the affected region to divide, resulting in more volume, restoration of cross-sectional area, and effectively you now have more penis.

So recap, apply load, stretch, eventually the cells do not want to stretch any more, let body compensate, more penis - yay. But, now that there is a larger area, and the extracellular matrix is probably fairly uniform in its durability, it is now harder to stretch that same piece of tunica. Thats where fulcrums come in. Fulcrums let you create a concentrated stress on one section, or almost all of the tunica. This lets you deform a new section of the tunica once another section has become more durable. Eventually you will induce some deformation and strengthening to the entire tunica, at which point you'll need to up the weight, and start all over again... carefully...

As far as how much one can gain... well I've heard that Bib gained something like 5 inches, and many guys gain about 2-3, some gain 3-4, a couple gain more than 4. It comes down to genetics and age and stuff. But think of it this way... The average penis is about 5.5 inches long, add 2 and you're at 7.5 inches. The anterior fornix, or A-spot is about 7.5 inches in, towards the back of the vagina behind the cervix. So if you're average, you can gain 2 inches, and be able to hit the A-spot, and still be able to bottom out so she can grind her clit against your pubis... Its a win-win situation.

Comment

ok im gettn it. wen ur hangin sd or btc ur preparing ur ligs to gain with tunica hanging... so in ths begining stage ur not going to see all that much gain correct. is ther a guide somwere about wen to start high angles. ive read alot of guides but they all say sd, so, or btc. and nothng bout wen to start hitting the tunica. monday ill b at 6 sets of 7lbs shld i start high angles wen i get to like 10 lbs then do like 3 or 4 sets sd and 3 or 4 high..
                    start
                    04/01/11 6 bpel
                    06/01/11 6 1/2 bpel
                    12/15/11 7 1/16 bpel
                    02/01/12 coming soon

Comment

Most people claim that the ligament portion nets them the quickest gains, since ligs are easier to deform than the tunica. As to when you should switch to high angles... I think most people say after a month or 2 of no gains with low angles... not very specific is it?

I recall reading on Thunder's Place that most people stop having lig gains once they reach about 10-15 lbs, and probably keep at that weight for at least 2 weeks, maybe an entire month. Basically your lig gains are limited to how tight your ligs were beforehand, which determines your exit point height and angle. They are fully stretched once the exit point has shifted downward to below the pubic bone, and the penis more or less points straight down, or as close to straight as the scrotum and legs let it when flaccid.

Although, when hanging low angles, eventually the ligs stretch enough that the tunica primarily at the base of the penis begins to take some of the load, so there may be minor deformation of that section, but even if the ligs are fully stretched,they will still reduce the effective load on the tunica. With that in mind, I've read that Bib had hung as much as 45 lbs SD while he was trying to gain, so you can get your results purely through low angles, but high angles + fulcrums would do the trick with less weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Total_Honesty View Post
                        Fine. I don't hang so I don't know. There, you happy now?
                        for the rest of those who are new to posting. This is not the kind of advice others want!
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                        X