Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those of you with gains, has doing this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those of you with gains, has doing this...

Has doing PE for size gains increased your performance/stamina?

Yup. Okay next question.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have always been pretty fortunate as far as stamina goes but I would say it has helped. strengthening your pc muscles helps with control and a well rounde pe approach will provide that for just about anyone.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have found that girth exercises actually decrease my stamina, or should I say my sensitivity. Especially when edging after girth work I find it harder to repeat the PONR many times. With the wife, it has fallen a bit too, but no biggie when you are trying to get in a quickie before the kids awake.
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
          I have found that girth exercises actually decrease my stamina, or should I say my sensitivity. Especially when edging after girth work I find it harder to repeat the PONR many times. With the wife, it has fallen a bit too, but no biggie when you are trying to get in a quickie before the kids awake.
          I agree with the girth/edging part.

I don't think PE itself has helped me last longer. Learning more about my body, doing kegels, edging, and sometimes ballooning have all helped the most.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

edging and kegels have.
            I always did kegels (and revrse kegels) while urinating as akid so once i started hvign sex i had good control and stamina. Now that i know what im actually doing, plus edging, my penis is in good shape.
            bpel -6.25in
            girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
            BPEL -7.5 in
            NBPEL - 6,8 in
            Girth)- 5.5
            Goal:
            NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
            Girth- 6in max
            My Journal

Comment

Nope. Not a single bit. Never had an issue with it and nothing has changed since starting PE - which I see as a positive.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post

I don't think PE itself has helped me last longer. Learning more about my body, doing kegels, edging, and sometimes ballooning have all helped the most.

Well, it is funny that I said that. Last night I did my workout while the wife was out. Worked to PONR a few times after hanging, then hit the shower for a cool down. She came home and we ended up with a 3 hour sex romp. Been some time since we did that. Guess when the pressure for time isn't on, I can make it last. LOL
                My progress notes

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
                  Well, it is funny that I said that. Last night I did my workout while the wife was out. Worked to PONR a few times after hanging, then hit the shower for a cool down. She came home and we ended up with a 3 hour sex romp. Been some time since we did that. Guess when the pressure for time isn't on, I can make it last. LOL
                  It's like going on vacation, right? Ha, ha, ha. Love it, man!! Love it!.

My cock was drooping a bit when I started to practice p.e. back in 2003. It took a month of kegeling and jelqing to get it back up to eleven o'clock. And the morning woodies came back with a vengeance!!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    It's like going on vacation, right? Ha, ha, ha. Love it, man!! Love it!.

My cock was drooping a bit when I started to practice p.e. back in 2003. It took a month of kegeling and jelqing to get it back up to eleven o'clock. And the morning woodies came back with a vengeance!!

No doubt, it is so nice to do just about every sexual thing possible instead of the usual "spread em and squirt".
                    My progress notes

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info. I ask, because right now I'm looking for more stamina instead of size, but If gaining size will help me I might as well kill two birds with one shot

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post

Same for me. Plus the confidence going into sex adds to feeling in control & therefore lasting for the length of time I want.
                        Vulcan
                        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Nope, PE has only made my cock stronger, bigger, harder, thicker.........all the good things. Stamina for me has never been an issue.

And since I picked up my pe routine again after several months of being off, my morning woodys have come back to the point where they'll wake me out of a sound sleep. I wake up raging hard......LOVE IT!
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X