Updated UJ and UV thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated UJ and UV thread

Wanted to share some of my thoughts on these two exercises. In addition, I am adding what I have changed, why I did, and finally how the results have changed due to my modifications. If you are interested in how to do these, look at these threads: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html and
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...te-vs-uvs.html .

After much trial and error I decided to do only girth work and that would consist of UJ's and UV's. Originally I did these in three equal sets, and I did them while standing. I would do them in sets because that was how I always lifted, and I thought it would help prevent getting lazy if I did too many in a row. Also, one can only do so many traditional V's in a row before his fingers got tired. I did them standing up because I felt it made me concentrate more than if I was sitting or lying down. I always did my UJ's in a downward stroke because I got less skin pull that way, and did my UV's straight up.

I agree with DemOne when he says that smooth muscle is different than skeletal muscle when it comes to heating up while exercising, when he said, "The energy of contracting and consuming calories our skeletal muscles release when worked is transformed into heat, which warms the surrounding muscles, tissue, and ligaments as well as gets the blood flowing." He went on to say that smooth muscle does not generate nearly as much heat when exercised. That is why I do one long set of each now instead of three smaller ones. Before I would do say 50 UJ's then 50 UV's, then repeat this two or three more times. But what I was doing was just starting to generate some heat in the smooth muscles of my CC's or CS, and then switching to the next exercise. In other words, I would start to heat up my muscles in the area I was working on, then I let them cool down while I worked on the other. By doing one long set (150 - 200) UJ's then an equal number of UV's, I start to get the area I am working on heated up, and then continue pounding it until finished. Now that works fine for UJ's, but the only way you can do 150 straight V's is by doing UV's. Instead of your two fingers squeezing themselves, you are using your other hand to squeeze those two fingers together, thus the squeezing fingers never get tired, and your pressure on your CC's remains constant.

I sit now for one very important reason: I can exert more pressure when doing either exercise. Stand up and touch the tip of your unit. If you are like me, with my arm fully down at my side, my middle finger just reaches the tip of my flaccid penis. Now sit down and do the same thing. You have plenty of arm left when you touch your glans. Thus you can generate more force if you want. Also, visually you are much closer to what you are doing, and can better judge how your unit is responding to what you are doing. For UJ's, I sit on the edge of my chair with my sack just hanging over the front of it. My jelqing stroke is straight down toward the floor. An additional benefit here is that gravity is helping you. You are trying to jelq blood into your glans, and by doing your strokes straight down gravity is helping you accomplish just that.

I would do my UV's straight down also, but it is a little difficult getting both hands between my thighs when trying that. Instead I do them straight out. I sit back in the chair and as I am jelqing I also tighten up my stomach muscles a little and pull back at the same time. This is giving me a very strong jelqing/pulling motion. To insure that I get as close to my pubic bone as I can, I slide my pointing and middle finger along my pubic hairs with my palm facing in. At the same time I push my fingers into my pubic bone area. Once my fingers are over the top of my shaft at the base, then I grip my jelqing fingers with my other hand, push inward a little, then start my jelq. Occasionally I will do a strong kegel to add additional blood, but rather than kegel and release, I hold that kegel while I do a jelq. Not only have I added blood to the front of the jelq, there is additional blood behind my jelqing fingers that will be available to me when I make my next grip.

Results so far are from the exercises immediately after doing them, not from measuring erection sizes the next day. Single biggest difference now is that I actually gain 1/2" in length. I believe most of this is from the UV's since I am exerting a lot of pulling pressure when doing these. Secondly, while my glans would puff up while doing these the way I originally did, the puffiness now is substantially more. I describe it as my urethra looks like a mini canyon afterwards now. The only explanation for this is that I am now pushing even more blood into my glans then before. Remember, I am doing the same number of strokes, just doing them all at once now instead of in sets. I am holding off on taking erection measurements for a few months so that I give these a real opportunity to increase my size. Even if I don't gain much, I think a big part of that will because I gain slower than average. I would bet the house that a quick gainer would go crazy if he did this routine for a month or two.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 06-11-2011, 06:06 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I def agree that one long set beats 3-4 smaller ones, a least for me.
    Since i changed to a routine with basically 3 manual exercises, kegels and edging, instead of like a million diff stretches and a thousand girth exercises, i noticed i got better results. Sometimes we think alot of diff things will work, but it seems if u keep it simple u can pick whats working and build on it more.
    Good read!
    bpel -6.25in
    girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
    BPEL -7.5 in
    NBPEL - 6,8 in
    Girth)- 5.5
    Goal:
    NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
    Girth- 6in max
    My Journal

Comment