Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine Advice?

Alright guys,

So I recently finished JP's 90 day routine and figured it was time to mix up my routine to see more gains. I haven't had any sort of injury yet and would love to keep it that way, so I'm being very cautious about my workouts. What I had in mind for my next routine for the next 3-6 months was this:

10 min warm up/10 min warm down

10 min wet jelqs (3 seconds each)

10 min stretching straight out, left, right, and down for 15 seconds each

5 min dry jelqing

That was only an idea, and if any experienced guys would modify this workout in ANY way, please don't hesitate to tell me as it would be very greatly appreciated.

depends on your current stats and goals. if ur going length, add another stretching exercise. for girth ad a second girth exercise. Nothing to wild, but just something to change how u work our member. Id also not seperate the jelqing and keep things simpler. Then u could add edging and kegels for stamina work (helped me gain adding the last part after 3 years of pe)
    It should look like this

warmup-> 15 minues of jelqing -> 10 minute stretching -> kegels and 10 minutes edging -> warmdown
    bpel -6.25in
    girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
    BPEL -7.5 in
    NBPEL - 6,8 in
    Girth)- 5.5
    Goal:
    NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
    Girth- 6in max
    My Journal

Comment

increase your jelqing time
      Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
      5/30/11
      NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
      BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
      6/30/11
      NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
      BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Thanks for the response. I was a bit rushed when I wrote that so I messed up on the order of things. I ment stretch, jelq, then dry jelq. And I'm trying to really have all around gains, but I put in dry jelqs because I've heard more girth was harder to get. And could I ask something? Would I get better results if I edge and kegel along with my routine? I mean I usually do PE in the morning, kegel when I'm at my desk, and edging when I get home at about 5:30.

Comment

Don't forget about stretching up!
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I would just add someting new to my exhisting routine if you like the routine you have. Why not increase your jelque time or add stretches for that matter, if it seems good just modify it some. If it has done nothing than change routines
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X