Warm down or Cool down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm down or Cool down?

I've been reading some threads here and ppl have a mixed response when it's about warming up or cooling down,I was under the impression that your suppose to warm down, meaning applying heat to the penis in the end, but iv read some ppl are cooling down,adding cold water or cold substances to the penis after a work out. Can any long term pe expert give me some input?
    05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.0
    Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
    Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
    Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
    Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Originally posted by Miamihurricane View Post
    I've been reading some threads here and ppl have a mixed response when it's about warming up or cooling down,I was under the impression that your suppose to warm down, meaning applying heat to the penis in the end, but iv read some ppl are cooling down,adding cold water or cold substances to the penis after a work out. Can any long term pe expert give me some input?
    I'm not a long term PE expert but I'll use what I learnt from studying P.E (Physical Education) and Biology.

A warm up/warm down is to reduce injury and increase blood flow. It always helps keep the muscle (or in this case the tissue of the penis) pliable. By adding cooling the penis down to an area which was warm will therefore produce an opposite effect and I wouldn't recommend doing it. It also shrinks the penis because it is now cold. If it is applied to the testicles they will clump up to maintain a normative temperature specific to the testicles.
    A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Comment

A few threads on this already, but a cool down isn't of much use where a warm-down is. Cool-downs are typically to flush toxins out of the muscle and surrounding tissue before warming back up for better blood flow, and since the penis is not skeletal muscle and is not worked like skeletal muscle, you don't get the build up of toxins and lactic acid.

Comment

Its one of those debatable questions. Some (like me) use warmdowns to stay loose and increase bloodflow. Others use cold because their routines are on the intense side. Best to try both and see what works best for you.
        bpel -6.25in
        girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
        BPEL -7.5 in
        NBPEL - 6,8 in
        Girth)- 5.5
        Goal:
        NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
        Girth- 6in max
        My Journal

Comment

Im just using my simple minded logic here. I know it is good to keep the pecker engorged afterwards if possible. I have seen what happens to my johnson when exposed to cold water, need I say more.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

lol @ big. Shrinkage is never fun.
            bpel -6.25in
            girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
            BPEL -7.5 in
            NBPEL - 6,8 in
            Girth)- 5.5
            Goal:
            NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
            Girth- 6in max