Question about stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about stretches

To tell you the truth (stretching) before jelching is it only to ensure you dont get hurt or does it help with gains... cause if it does not ill just jelq i wish i had more time but i dont... what are your thoughts im either going to get the same answer from everyone or 50 totally different answers soo what will it be ??

when you exercise you stretch to prevent injuries but also to be more flexible, in this case, stretching will make it easy to do jelching!
    The stretching its a Pre-workout!
    start 6-11-11
    BPEL:5 in
    NBPEL :4.25 in
    EL:4in
    FL:2in

short term goal
    BPEL:5.25 in
    NBPEL :4.50 in
    EL:4.5in
    FL:2.25in

Comment

ow ok so if i have less time and cut it out its not going to stop gain what its going to do is make it less easy and possible injure me

Comment

If you don't have much time to warm up, then do 1 minute or whatever time you got of GOOD STRETCHES, holding the stretch maybe about 20-30 sec in every direction
        start 6-11-11
        BPEL:5 in
        NBPEL :4.25 in
        EL:4in
        FL:2in

short term goal
        BPEL:5.25 in
        NBPEL :4.50 in
        EL:4.5in
        FL:2.25in

Comment

I thought strecthing was to increase length!!!!!!!
          Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

stretching can be used to increase length. there are routines for length that use only stretching. If you are pressed for time you can do less stretching but you should stretch for a few minutes to help loosen up your penis. I would.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
              stretching can be used to increase length. there are routines for length that use only stretching. If you are pressed for time you can do less stretching but you should stretch for a few minutes to help loosen up your penis. I would.
              Has that helped you with gains at all?????
              Past and present dedication leads to future progress:cool:

Comment

stretchign can help with length gains, so if thats ur aim and ur pressed for time, pick one stretch, do as many reps as u can in each direction, and add jelqs to fill the flexible tissue with blood.
                You can make gains with just stretching or just jelqing, but in my exp, just jelqing works for girth and overall hardness, but 0-very little length even at lower erection levels, while stretching gives me longer flaccid hang and erect gains, but lowers my EQ (erection quaility).
                bpel -6.25in
                girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                BPEL -7.5 in
                NBPEL - 6,8 in
                Girth)- 5.5
                Goal:
                NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                Girth- 6in max
                My Journal

Comment

I stretch lightly after PE. I've found that doing this increases my EQ, relaxes my penis, & minimizes turtling.
                  CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
                  GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

Braidz, I would say that the stretching has helped my gains for sure. I have actully put alot more focus on stretching as of late but I also believe that my limiting factor woul be my tunica so in my case it is needed, everything works differently for each individual. My goal is length since my girth is good but since I added more stretching I have had gains in leangth and girth. I f I had to choose between jelquing or stretching I would choose to stretch. Once again that is what is working for me and you may be different. I also pump so I think I could do without the jelque. I still do it though
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
                      Braidz, I would say that the stretching has helped my gains for sure. I have actully put alot more focus on stretching as of late but I also believe that my limiting factor woul be my tunica so in my case it is needed, everything works differently for each individual. My goal is length since my girth is good but since I added more stretching I have had gains in leangth and girth. I f I had to choose between jelquing or stretching I would choose to stretch. Once again that is what is working for me and you may be different. I also pump so I think I could do without the jelque. I still do it though
                      I'm pretty much of the same mindset. I still jelq but not as much as I did in the beginning. My low pressure pumping gives me the same effect so jelqing sometimes is overkill.
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                      X