- 06-12-2011 #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
First I did JP's 90 day, then I just added in 100 more jelqs andsame stretching in the exercise courses... Bottom line no gains
Someone please send me their routine instead of giving me mini advices pwweeeaaaaaasssee
- 06-12-2011 #2
Best advice I can give you is know what your limiting factor is, what you want (length/girth/overall health), & desired results (how much? How soon?)CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
GOAL: 7" x 6"
If you believe it, you can achieve it......
- 06-12-2011 #3
Sounds very frustrating. Im starting PE with JP90 routine tomorrow.. And im very afraid i'll see no gains after it.
- 06-12-2011 #4
With that attitude you may not. No offense, but gota be positive as much as possible.
As for the OP, everyone is different, try different things, different volumes and frequencies over time. Try to stick with something for 2-3 months then assess.
Otherwise hire Big Al to evaluate your issues and give you a plan.My progress notes
Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her
- 06-12-2011 #5
i hear the ME coaches are great in situations like this.
bottom line: dont give up, sometimes it takes more time. check your technique and make sure you are giving it the time it deserves. these things dont happen overnight. try longer warmups - literally like 20 minutes, slower jelqs, and longer slower stretches. remember though, these things dont happen overnight.The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.
- By JimmyPop in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 12Last Post: 07-01-2012, 03:36 PM
- By elluard_zenus in forum Progress ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2011, 01:47 PM
- By Chromey in forum Progress ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2011, 03:54 PM
- By eduardo75 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:07 AM
- By justdoit in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:35 PM