Thread: Question about turtling
- 06-12-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
Somewhere here on the forum read a post that indicated turtling was the result of over training. Anyone out there with some experience that can elaborate on the idea?
Thank you in advance.
- 06-12-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
I don't. My hang is just worse after it... not really turtled, but smaller than normal.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 06-13-2011 #3
I don't think is overtraining, in my experience, i use to turtle every time after i do sport, it's a blood relocation, where it is usefull in that moment, if i need blood anywhere, blood come suddenly... so I don't think, if you can put blood inside, in a few seconds, it's a matter, it's just your physic...
BPEL 7.09" (18cm)
EG 5.31" (13.5cm)
Short term goal
- By FlyingDutchman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:33 AM
- By chrishw in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2010, 08:00 PM
- By Normandy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM
- By NSF001 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 04:28 PM
- By bodeen in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2009, 08:21 PM