Supplement question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement question

SO besides PE, i also workout a lot. Im currently taking a mulitvitamin and bcaa. my multivitamin already contains some L-Arginine.

I just bought a case of 500mg L-arginine pills. Because im already taking a multivitamin which contains L-arginine, Should i still be taking my 500mg pills twice daily? Or should i just take it once a day?

Another question, if i do take the l-arginine pills, should i take them anytime of the day or should i take it 30 mins before i start my PE.

Please give some advice, should i still take the additional 500mg? Should i not be taking it? Please help. Thank you

How much L-Arginine is in the multivitamin? Regardless, you will be fine taking the 2 500mg pills and the multi - some people take as much as 6g of L-arginine a day. As for when to take it, before PE should be fine, but I read somewhere that the most effective time to take it is before bed.
    Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
    Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
    Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
    My Log

Comment

Well my multivitamin says that its an amino blend and it contains a total of 800 mg of L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-valine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-cystine, L-lysine, L-threonine.

So im assuming i should be fine taking the two 500mg daily.

so what would anyone on this forum recommend when i should take the pills? in the morning and before bed? or in the morning and before i start PE?

Comment

Before PE and before bed would probably be best.
        Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
        Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
        Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
        My Log

Comment

well i usually do PE before bed. Like usually around 10-11pm. So maybe i should take it in the afternoon and one after PE?

Comment

It's also important to take it on a empty stomach. Protein can wrap it up and make it hard to be released/ absorbed. I take mine when I wake up and with my bcaa 15-30min before I workout. I also find it hard to take late at night cause the pump keeps me up. It's good stuff. I find after about 5 days of consistent use I have fuller plump flaccid penis. I've even read articles about how it helps with ed. I think that was on Dr. Oz
            Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
            Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
            10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
            12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
            04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
            Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

hmm that might be a problem for me then. I take my casein protein before bed every night. In this case i think i should take it before i do my PE.

cus this is my supplement stack

pre workout
              -green tea pills, bcaa, jack3d, glutamine

post workolut
              -protein, glutamine

before bed
              - casein

im gonna try taking the L-arginine as a preworkout and before PE. Since i do my PE right before i sleep, i hope it doesnt keep me up all night

Comment

careful not to take the working out analogy too seriously I seriously doubt taking protein will help pe exercises in any way although it is great if you are working out muscles (not your penis) why don't you experiment with your supplements you dont have to time it too specific just take the L a lil before you PE it should help with getting and staying semi erect or erect

Comment

Working...
                X