having sex in PE days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having sex in PE days

Whats your opinion about having sex on a PE day? I am doing my exercises at morning and if i´m lucky (wife is willing)sex is late evenig.. started JP workout not telling him,like to see when(if) she notices something!!
    mr.fin

Well, probably you'll experience a loss of erection quality if you'll have sex the very same day you exercised, depending from how much did you stressed your wingle. If I PE lightly during the day that doesn't affect me very much or maybe that can also help though. But I NEVER PE *strongly* when I know I'll get laid that very day.

Comment

I worked my routine around days i know its possible for me to have sex. i never pe on fridays or saturdays, and if i had bad cues i skip my thurday session as well. T akes some of the spontaneity away but less doubt when the moment arrives.
      bpel -6.25in
      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
      BPEL -7.5 in
      NBPEL - 6,8 in
      Girth)- 5.5
      Goal:
      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
      Girth- 6in max
      My Journal

Comment

I usually have sex in the morning (I am retired). I also have ED. Before she wakes up in the morning, I have usually put in 2 hours in my extender, followed by 30 minutes in the vacuum tube. It usually provides a nicely engorged dick to pleasure her with, but I have noticed recently that my EQ has started to decline. Next time, I will try to refrain from any PE the night before and see if it makes a difference.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I just don't. If I'm getting any then no PE. That day at least. Maybe the next day if we do it enough.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I just decided to refrain from PE from now until morning.
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Never give up sex for pe! If you do your dick will fall off,run away, and find a new owner. After an hour or so of your routine you should be more than able to have sex.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well, i don't know if i'm allowed to say shit, because I just got told my routine wasn't advanced enough, and that's why i've seen no gains.

BUT! Hell yeah I have sex on PE days.. if I know I'm getting laid, then I do my PE session maybe 5-3 hours before. Same principle with PE'ing after sex..3-5 hours. Works good.

- Ill
                I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
                Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
                2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
                3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
                Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

Plenty of times I had sex on PE days. Even when my PE routine was intense!! EQ didn't even falter each time I did so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Danner View Post
                    Plenty of times I had sex on PE days. Even when my PE routine was intense!! EQ didn't even falter each time I did so far!

I will double this statement. Wife doesn't like it, says PE takes too long and hates waiting. But even tonight, hung 7.5 pounds for an hour total and pumped for 20 minutes, then had great sex for about 10 minutes with rock hard cock. There are even times I will have sex before, then do length exercises afterward. I don't let either really interfere with each other.
                    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Having sex on pe days is like another form of edging to me.
                      CURRENT: 6.75" x 5.5"
                      GOAL: 7" x 6"

Master7X6Plan

If you believe it, you can achieve it......

Comment

Thanks to all for your opinions.. like i said just started pe week ago and afraid of ruin the possible gain.
                        I´v had always very good eq and never had problems getting it up and keeping it there.
                        mr.fin

Comment

Originally posted by mr.fin View Post
                          Thanks to all for your opinions.. like i said just started pe week ago and afraid of ruin the possible gain.
                          I´v had always very good eq and never had problems getting it up and keeping it there.

Yep, I never had an EQ issue previous to PE either. Doesn't seem to affect me during sex witht he wife, but sometimes it does during edging or other stuff.
                          My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Of course you can have sex on PE days. I do it all the time with no negative impact.

If you EQ suffers a little because of PE so what. You know its not permanent. Personally my EQ never suffered much at all. Not enough to skip sex.

Sex is way way more important than PE. It is part of the foundation of your relationship with your wife. Would you pick PE over your wife?

Comment

I use a VacExtender which I also use as an ADS with just cap and sleeve. After many hours with the cap under suction, my glans becomes a bit hard and somewhat less sensitive such that it is difficult to ejaculate because of less feeling in the glans. Yesterday, I stopped using it about noon and this morning I had a supper ejaculation after two weeks of frustrating sex. Other PE techniques, however, only improve EQ for sex.
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
                              X