involuntary kegels cure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• involuntary kegels cure?

ok so I have noticed that when I have sex and masturbate I end up doing involuntary kegels which is resulting in my performance not lasting as loong as it could. I have seen a bit on here and I have looked up kegels and reverse kegels but I need your help guys!! im looking to know:

what is the best for curing involuntariy kegels?

and what programme would you recommend? reps and sets?

thanks guys!
    new stats 4th Sept 2011
    FL: 3.5" + 0.5"
    FG: 3.75"
    BPEL: 5.9 + 0.3"
    NBPEL: 5.25" + 0.25"
    MSEG:4.6" + 0.1"

Erect Goal
    NBPEL: 7"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Edging with reverse kegels. Youve basically over strengthened your pc muscle and now ur bodies normally minute kegels are noticeable.
    Basically you masturbate and when u either feel a kegel, or right after you involuntarily kegel, push ur pc muscle. it should feel like ur forcing out urine/a fart (best to do when the backdoor is empty of course). Takes a while but soon youll be ok again.
    bpel -6.25in
    girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
    BPEL -7.5 in
    NBPEL - 6,8 in
    Girth)- 5.5
    Goal:
    NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
    Girth- 6in max
    My Journal

Comment

You can also do a kegel/reverse kegel routine outside of edging.

Comment

I wrote a lot about involuntary kegels here https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...treatment.html - with links through to related threads.

Simply put, a solid kegel routine to assert self control and establish balance in your pelvic floor, with awareness of your body's responses should get you there.
        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Working...
        X