Thread: Simple Routine Too Simple?
- 06-15-2011 #11
- 06-15-2011 #12
I have a Vacutech pump. Eh, while I like it for the temp gains, I have shelved it for now per Dr. Howard. I used it for about 3 or 4 months and it didn't seems to do much long term(I know, that isn't long term), but I think I get more out of squeezes and supraslammers. I still use it once or twice a month to get a good pump and nail the wifey with.
- 06-16-2011 #13
I was reading a bit more on girth, and O-Bends were highly recommended, so I may try them. Pretty much I have all the exercises in my mind; I just don't have a routine to put them in (well I do, but I'm not sure about it)
The basic outline to the routines I looked at were:
some sort of jelqing and/or intense girth exercise to finish the workout off
- 06-16-2011 #14
- 06-16-2011 #15
15-20 minute warm up
5 minutes of stretching
3-5 minutes of tunica tugs
50 dry jelqs
30 dry v-jelqs
I'm also still on the fence with O-bends; no one has suggested them, but many threads that talk about them talk very highly of them... I guess I'll stick with something basic like this until the end of the month, and then add things if I feel like I should. I am a strong believer that routines don't matter nearly as much as staying consistent with them.
Last edited by MrMonroe; 06-16-2011 at 07:38 PM.
- By WhyNot in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2011, 04:40 PM
- By WhyNot in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2011, 04:02 PM
- By ankser in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:19 PM
- By Herrwibi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2009, 03:58 AM
- By scythe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2009, 11:27 AM