Ego strenghtening advice, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ego strenghtening advice, please

So my NBPEL is 6,3" (16cm), I know it's over average. I have a decent girth, around 14cm. Unfortunately tho I'm a grower, sometimes I'm down at 2" flaccid, like after a hard work out, is this normal?

Unfortunately number 2 is, twice now, chicks told me I was small (by webcam), this was while I was erect. Since then I've been feeling down sometimes and my brain just loops around that image of being told I was small. I KNOW for a fact that I'm not but still it's there. It's been months but still that thought brings me down. I've been trying to think rational and positive against those two occasions, like - I'm above average for a fact, they were just ignorant and mean little bitches, a couple of girls have told me I'm big, those bitches would have probably said I was small even if I were like NPEL 7", just being mean and trying to hurt. Anyway they succeeded and my ego's been struggling a bit ever since. I hate my brain for not letting this go properly, am I that fragile that I can't get over a little burn. What would/do you do to strenghten your egos in a situation like this? If there's no truth behind the burns, why is my head not letting it go?

It could be worse mate. You could be 2 inches flaccid and only 4.5 inches erect. You could have been told you're the smallest every girl you've had sex with has experienced and you could suffer from premature ejaculation.

Consider yourself lucky!! Always remember as bad as you feel there's always someone who has it worse. Plus how the hell can you get down about the size of something that's ABOVE average?? So what if its not to every girl's taste its still ABOVE average. Now imagine how a guy with a 4 inch erection would feel in exactly your scenario.

Comment

Is bitches just like saying girls these days?

Comment

Nothing wrong with being a grower.. its like a magic show... can be a huge turn on to girls to see the size increase dramatically as you get turned on.

these girls on the webcam are they just randoms that you don't know very well? like casual flirting fun?
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Well they are quite clearly bitches in the cases he illustrated.

Comment

Just forget about them 6 inches is beyond my wildest dreams so be proud don't be down! Who cares what some random girls say on msn or whatever. You're a lucky so and so!! Do you know how many below average guys would do anything to be your size!

Comment

@mistydawn - No no, not at all. It's just these particular ones that I couldn't find a better word for.

@tinkerbell - Yes, very random. It's this site where you press "next" and a new person shows up from somewhere in the world. A lot of people use it as a kind of webcam sex chat. The cases above lasted for like 20 seconds before I pressed next. I think some people started doing "the small sign" by default coz they got tired of all the cocks there. :P

Thanks for the good words peeps! I guess I'm just a sensitive guy letting these things get to me. It's like I know the rational thinking and that I should feel very lucky, but a part of my thoughts that I can't control give me the destructive thoughts regardless of my better knowing. Hope that makes some sence.

Comment

Working...
              X